VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

A0C6B694-29FF-4162-8738-9724B59C4715.jpeg
Found my bb4 sweater that i copped at Ross for $14.99 :pimp:

Nike, NDC is weird a highly anticipated Nike Shox model they said was gonna release yesterday or even today for the raptors colorway, and nothing....

Hope these sit hard though...

Nike, NDC is weird a highly anticipated Nike Shox model they said was gonna release yesterday or even today for the raptors colorway, and nothing....

Hope these sit hard though...

Might be wrong but I don’t think Nike ever said they’d have the raptors did they? They pulled the other two colors but I never saw them mention raptors

Might be wrong but I don’t think Nike ever said they’d have the raptors did they? They pulled the other two colors but I never saw them mention raptors
I was going to get the Nike press release information but they removed it. The raptors colorway was never mention by them but the OG colorway was listed to release yesterday via the press release.

Some ain't adding up.

Yep, I didn't sleep this morning. I dragged myself to my nearest HOH (Montreal) and copped. No way, this Raptor CW was going to sit in Canada. For the record, I went 0.5 size up. HOH even let me use a 20$ coupon even though this release is labeled as a QS. 235$ CAD tax in, sometimes you just have to bite the retail bullet!

I am definitely getting two pairs of these to ball in during the fall/winter leagues here in NYC.

Yep, I didn't sleep this morning. I dragged myself to my nearest HOH (Montreal) and copped. No way, this Raptor CW was going to sit in Canada. For the record, I went 0.5 size up. HOH even let me use a 20$ coupon even though this release is labeled as a QS. 235$ CAD tax in, sometimes you just have to bite the retail bullet!
I wear a size 11 in most of my shoes and my feet are narrow/normal, would you still recommend going a half size up? I plan on wearing these casually

I wear a size 11 in most of my shoes and my feet are narrow/normal, would you still recommend going a half size up? I plan on wearing these casually
I would.
Length wise, 10.5 was fine but for the sake of my pinkie, I went with a size 11. Just like you, I'll most like wear this sneaker once or twice a year so I could have "survived" with a 10.5.

That being said, as a comparison, the sneakers didn't feel as narrow as a 2012 Blk/Cement Jordan IV aka "pinkie killer".

I would.
Length wise, 10.5 was fine but for the sake of my pinkie, I went with a size 11. Just like you, I'll most like wear this sneaker once or twice a year so I could have "survived" with a 10.5.

That being said, as a comparison, the sneakers didn't feel as narrow as a 2012 Blk/Cement Jordan IV aka "pinkie killer".
I’m waiting for the black/metallic silver OG’s, so from you telling me about the 2012 4’s, which I had, I may go for me true size. I’m sure they will break in due to it being leather.

Back
Top Bottom