VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

I'm not trying to be disrespectful but the man does performance shoe reviews with his partner Nightwing via https://weartesters.com/

I take both their opinions with high regard, they know what they are talking about 10 out of 10 times.

Indeed!
Forefoot Zoom Air for people wondering (at the 3:40min mark) and the monkey paw (7:20min mark).

Last edited:
Is there a list on the possible colorways? I hope that the White/Silver or White/red are on schedule.

Last edited:
image.jpg

What an incredibly well made shoe! Fantastic retro, right down to the last detail! I passed on this color make up hoping for the white/red to be released, but tried these on today, and I was floored. It proves that Nike can do the right thing by their footwear, but it seems that most times, they do not care enough to do it right like they did with this retro. They fit true to size, but feel snug due to all of the bells and whistles in this shoe. The inner lining that they used to call sphere, zoom air, monkey paw, all in there. However, if you are used to the newer lightweight makeups like with the KD and even LeBron lines, you may have a problem balling in these. However, I wont...:lol:

Via.solecollector
UPDATE (09/01):
Here's an official look at the Nike Shox BB4 "Olympics." This pair was originally scheduled to release in June but is now expected to release sometime this year. Stick with Sole Collector for updates.

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Image via Nike

Back
Top Bottom