VC NIKE SHOX BB4 *UPDATE PG.21* RD 9/20 $160

Came in yesterday from NDC. Hand's down the best colorway.

BFD6B178-BF21-47A8-AE6D-AB668592085C.jpeg

I remember those flooded the outlets. I think that run was just those, white/navy and the black/lapis pairs.

Man wtf... I ordered a pair off NDC and they sent me the Air Zoom Pegasus in my size but my size is gone from the BB4s I wanted |l. Getting a refund but wanted the kicks smh

Those BB4s were from around the Olympics right? Like a NSW Olympic pack of retro basketball shoes. I have the Huarache 2k4s from that same time period. Just checked my pair and the production date was from Feb to March 2012.

Love seeing all the photos of the black / white patent pair. They will be purchased and based on you guys pictures it may be sooner than later!

Man wtf... I ordered a pair off NDC and they sent me the Air Zoom Pegasus in my size but my size is gone from the BB4s I wanted |l. Getting a refund but wanted the kicks smh

what size?

I had mine shipped to the states I hope the correct pair is there.

It's was $114

Gonna assume incoming sale might be on the way.

Most likely but I hate this **** Nike been doing the last few years. Raising prices before a sale. 5-6 years ago the prices kept dropping during sales. I’ll probably just wait out the patent pair at foot locker now in a few months.

Most likely but I hate this **** Nike been doing the last few years. Raising prices before a sale. 5-6 years ago the prices kept dropping during sales. I’ll probably just wait out the patent pair at foot locker now in a few months.
I’ve notice that too, but they do price match if they go lower after the sale is over. Got back something for my Jordan 34.

And there’s the sale... 25% off on NDC through 4/8 with code: LOGIN25
Brings the black patents out to a little below $100

Smh. Like others have said this would have been a whole lot sweeter if they would have been $114.

yo i went through this whole thread...was able to score the olympics for $63 so thank you for that but ive been sleeping on the OG lapis and want to get them too. but nobody aint answering the question many ppl asking; are these comfy enough to wear around casually?

Back
Top Bottom