VEGAS CLUBS DRESS CODE QUESTION..

Originally Posted by moonmaster3

So even if you get bottle service/get on the list it won't matter?
depends where. a "list" dont mean +**%. if you get a bottle, you might be able to get in wearing whatever, but it depends on the clubalso.
i saw people at body english rocking tennis shoes and baseball hats (mlb hats) but they had tables

whats with all you dudes wearing slacks to clubs in vegas?
laugh.gif

ive never been with a group of people who didnt wear jeans. its not a black tie wedding. just wear clothes that fit and you will be straight

^^^

step your game up and grow up, strict dress codes are where its at. it takes your wardrobe to a whole nother level

pimp.gif

once again, I LOVE VEGAS

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

ive never been with a group of people who didnt wear jeans. its not a black tie wedding. just wear clothes that fit and you will be straight

Ladies dancin' on my crotch area while I wear slacks >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ladies dancin' on my crotch area while Iwear jeans

I understand it's not for all people though, no biggie. But might as well go all out while you're there.

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

^^^

step your game up and grow up, strict dress codes are where its at. it takes your wardrobe to a whole nother level

pimp.gif

once again, I LOVE VEGAS
Easy, i wear suits and dress nice from day to day. I dont want to wear what i wear to work to chill.

I never wore slacks before but im going to try it because im trying to feel more cheeks while they dance up on me.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

laugh.gif

word - i do know they are uptight though, i got #$*+ for having a hoodie and a fitted on. it wasn't even a nice spot, and they were dying to get peopleinside. needless to say, we did not go in that spot.

I hate clubs though - i was actually dressing down hoping I wouldn't get in so I could ditch my friends who really wanted to do.
laugh.gif

good thread .. im going to Vegas end of the month and own 1 pair of pradas (gold) but no slacks really.. smh

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

good thread .. im going to Vegas end of the month and own 1 pair of pradas (gold) but no slacks really.. smh

you don't need slacks. every club in vegas will let you in with jeans that fit.

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

when i went to pure i was wearing loafers and a button up but i saw a few people with tees and chucks.
Boat shoes shouldnt be an issue imo

Yea i was just in Vegas last weekend...

Went to Pure A couple Asians had on Chucks, and a couple black dudes had on them Ed Hardy shoes...

I had on some Black Mauri's and was cool the whole time there! And Mauri's are not sneakers but they aint dress shoes

When I went to LAX had on a different pair of Mauri's and was cool. Seen a black dude in their wit some Creative Rec's on too!

As long as you look nice, and look like u spent some money on your fit, you should be cool

they dont want scrubs everywhere in the club bottom line, they want the image nice so people feel like there is a reason they are dropping 1000+ on a table

So go looking fresh and you will be good. Nice sneakers will work sometimes if they are gucci or prada ect.... and are dark colored. Dont overdress the clubsget hot and you dont wanna be one of those sweaty fools. You can wear a button up and take it off once you get inside and leave it at the table thats whatlocals normally do

If you have visited and seen people with hats and sneakers ect. at tables 99% chance they are locals with hook-ups who work at the club.

Back
Top Bottom