Venom Nike Zoom Kobe IV - REVEALED - FLA Location Updated

I got a pair in a size 7

Willing to take offers or trade for a size 13,13.5 or 14

PM me

wow, i wish these were more of a general release, my favorite kobe iv's colorway by far.
frown.gif

Glad to hear my boys picked up these joints today at HOH. Sure hope fools didn't believe that 12/20 RD.

My Lakers should have won that game man!

Itz kool tho we just gotta put this behind us and keep groovin and we will be iight

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

ANY1 KNOW WHERE THESE MIGHT STILL AVAILABLE IN A 9 OR 9.5???......THANKS
Nowhere but eBay, good thing nobody's biting on the size 10 for $900+.
roll.gif

I love the venoms myself but will definitely not drop an arm and leg for them, there's more better colorways to come, hopefully "chaos" looksbetter. Plus, we already have the Ace and Rice coming and they look good on marqueesole's pix. aNYth1ng, post more teasers or the whole shoe
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MarcSJ08

roll.gif

I love the venoms myself but will definitely not drop an arm and leg for them, there's more better colorways to come, hopefully "chaos" looks better. Plus, we already have the Ace and Rice coming and they look good on marqueesole's pix. aNYth1ng, post more teasers or the whole shoe
pimp.gif
Someone just picked up a size 11 for $750.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

roll.gif

I love the venoms myself but will definitely not drop an arm and leg for them, there's more better colorways to come, hopefully "chaos" looks better. Plus, we already have the Ace and Rice coming and they look good on marqueesole's pix. aNYth1ng, post more teasers or the whole shoe
pimp.gif
eyes.gif
Your price is a joke! $999
laugh.gif

roll.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
you guys should have written....some idiot spent way too much on these shoes.....$750 what a joke....

roll.gif

pimp.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

It's just a "ceiling price" -- the market will decide the value.
eyes.gif

Wow I don't know if these will be worth much later on... the only ones that might be worth something are the Allstar ones

These will be worth something until the "chaos" come out. Also, they're the first IV to actually come out and Kobe actually wore these (can'tbe said for all the Kobe releases). Worth $350-400 max in my book but I wouldn't pay anything for em cause I'm not feeling them

I think it's a "love it or hate it" shoe right now.
Lots of people have doubts as to playing in lows, others are caught up in retro/high top fever ...

Kobe seemed pretty adamant in his latest endorsement.
Don't be surprised if he becomes the new NBA (and street) trend-setter, ballin' in lows from now on.

Nash and Bibby have been playing in lows for years. I don't see why it's such a big deal now that Kobe has switched.

If people feel like they'll sprain their ankles simply because they're wearing lows, maybe they should take up another sport.

Originally Posted by five30

Nash and Bibby have been playing in lows for years. I don't see why it's such a big deal now that Kobe has switched.

If people feel like they'll sprain their ankles simply because they're wearing lows, maybe they should take up another sport.

I've been playing in lows for about 4 years now. I sprained my ankle about 3-4 times but not too serious. Just because you're wearing a low top itdoesn't mean it will increase the possibility of spraining your ankle. Now that Kobe is playing in them, I'll expect more people around me to play inlowtop or ZK4.

^^^I am right there with you brother. I can't even remember the last time I played in a high top bball shoe. I love the freedom of the lower profile shoe.Have had no injuries at all.

those may be good to wear but no way to ball in this crap way tooo low how about your ankle gonna twis it on first crossover

Back
Top Bottom