Verizon CEO confirms plans for tiered data pricing

Would work if they make it sensible, i wouldn't mind paying less for the amount i use, especially now since i'm barred from being on the phone at work.

Would work if they make it sensible, i wouldn't mind paying less for the amount i use, especially now since i'm barred from being on the phone at work.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

SMFH, just got my Droid a couple weeks ago.
Nah dude, just jump-ship Verizon, it's no big deal. Wouldn't be the first time you ever jumped ship have you?
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

SMFH, just got my Droid a couple weeks ago.
Nah dude, just jump-ship Verizon, it's no big deal. Wouldn't be the first time you ever jumped ship have you?
ohwell.gif

Sprint and T-mobile will be next to not offer unlimited data.

Verizon is announcing this becase the iphone is suppose to go to them next, verizon just put in a huge order of cell phone chips from qualcom that are only used for iphones.

At&t stopped offering unlimited net right before the iphone 4 launch.

Verizon is announcing this becase the iphone is suppose to go to them next, verizon just put in a huge order of cell phone chips from qualcom that are only used for iphones.

This gots to be only for new accounts, my billing cycle ends in 7 days and im already at 3gb of usage
tired.gif

This gots to be only for new accounts, my billing cycle ends in 7 days and im already at 3gb of usage
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom