Verizon Fios - Bundle Prices.

Quick Question ...

I'm trying to re-new my FiOs account, but I was told the prices are only for new customers. The rep seemed to be repeating a script and was acting like a robot. 

I'm currently off a contract and I can cancel my account at anytime. Why wouldn't I qualify for a low new bundle price???

I'm sure there's a way, but if someone has been successful - what should I say and try?

http://www.verizon.com/home/bundles/

Fios is a ripoff
Don't get them

Point blank period, it's not worth it

promotional prices are only for new customers.

existing customers arent eligible for those deals until youve been out of your initial contract for at least 2 years. 

you could try putting the service under someone elses name who lives in the household ( gf, roommate dog etc) 

not srs about the dog part

promotional prices are only for new customers.
existing customers arent eligible for those deals until youve been out of your initial contract for at least 2 years. 
you could try putting the service under someone elses name who lives in the household ( gf, roommate dog etc) 
not srs about the dog part
you can still get acquisition deals if your persistent enough.

Hell, sometimes the retention deals ate better

^^^ He's right. I used to work for a similar company. We are trained to tell you to efff off.
But if you got to the disconnect dept/ retention dept. and tell them you gonna cancel and go to ( name a competitor) unless they make a deal, they will make you one.
The more pissed you sound, the better.

Last edited:
I have optimum, I went from the promotional 19.99+tax to 59.99 no triple play.

In NY BX help ?

^^^ He's right. I used to work for a similar company. We are trained to tell you to efff off.
But if you got to the disconnect dept/ retention dept. and tell them you gonna cancel and go to ( name a competitor) unless they make a deal, they will make you one.
The more pissed you sound, the better.
I work for a similar company...

We literally have several hundred million dollars budgeted for this very reason, bro.

Trust me... Acquisotion and retention contra is one of our biggest expenses.

Cool ... I'm strap with some Ammo ... Plus I'm going to cancel for real if they don't give me the promotional rate.

I'll keep you guys posted.

I'm going to call and just state "calling to get the promotional price, before you tell me it's only for new customers either give it to me or transfer me to the disconnection department".

Back
Top Bottom