Verizon phone heads: Tour, Droid, or Eris?

Looking for a new phone. Looking at these 3. I'm leaning towards the BB, but convince me otherwise. Any other Verizon phones out there? No, I'm notgetting an iPhone.

bb-tour-9630-1.jpg

motorola-droid-preview-6.jpg

htc-droid-eris.jpg

Which one is best? Explain why. Thanks.

pimp.gif

I despise touch screens, so I went with the Tour. Have friends/acquaintences w/BB's as well so the BBM feature is very appreciated.

I played with both Droid and Imagio.

The display on both was stunning! The droid was easy to use and the Imagio was more of business type phone.

I would wait for the HTC Dragon/Passion to drop start or next year, and then make the decision. Some guy in the Droid thread said that somewhere he heard thatthere was an app to access BBM on it but I highly doubt it.

Originally Posted by airforce416

Need BBM- Tour
Dont Need BBM- Droid
basically.

however DONT get da tour...because a new tour is droppin soon so for now..droid.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by airforce416

Need BBM- Tour

Dont Need BBM- Droid
basically.

however DONT get da tour...because a new tour is droppin soon so for now..droid.

i need a physical keyboard in my life. it's more efficient so id go with droid or tour. however like he said above, the new tour is gonna drop soon ( cantremember when) so get that when it comes out. def don't get the current version.

The droid does look pretty nice.. but from what I heard it doesn't have push e-mail (instant e-mail on your phone) which would annoy the crap out of me. Iusually check my e-mails more frequently now than I do on my computer.

I have the tour and loved it at 1st, I still like it but it doesn't have that WOW factor to me anymore. BBM to me is overrated. It's a cool feature tohave but out of all my friends I only use it for 2-3 people maybe. Everyone else uses AIM still and have it on their phone, I use BeeJive all day.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I despise touch screens, so I went with the Tour. Have friends/acquaintences w/BB's as well so the BBM feature is very appreciated.
Same here. I need buttons. Preferably a QWERTY.

Droid does have push email for one who said it doesn't and I see get the droid best phone I've ever used and not to mention Verizon keeps up with itsoftware updates the most often since its basically there "face phone"

If you need your phone for work like I do go with the Tour. it is too hard responding to emails with a touch screen

Back
Top Bottom