Verizon Wireless announcing the Iphone on Tuesday January 11th

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by BigTy23

I have the iPhone on AT&T and I want Verizon to get this phone, so that AT&T will wise up and lower prices. Competition is a good thing for consumers...

yea pretty much the only thing that will make users jump from one to the other is service in their area, and like I said unless youre in the boonies or live in a weird house you'll have good service with both. But something will change though because both companies have they exact same prices from what I've seen.
Data prices aren't the same

it was reported last yr that VZW would be capping their data the same way ATT has.
It was also reported this year Verizon will have a $69.99 everything data plan like Sprint and then they let loyal customers get it and my Verizon rep told me depending on how test markets go they'll probably make this plan official for non LTE phones

Originally Posted by EveryDayKicks

Thunderbolt >>>
basically...i da iphone 4 has been exposed as nothing more then a "baby mama" phone...perfect for people who dunno much bout tech stats or programs, but wanna

look cute executimg pretendish multitaskin....
laugh.gif
, on their qwarkish inntenas to boot.

Thunderbolt >>>
basically...i da iphone 4 has been exposed as nothing more then a "baby mama" phone...perfect for people who dunno much bout tech stats or programs, but wanna

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.

Lots of iphone sheep.
you are the sheep, I had two Android phones after getting rid of my iPhone and they don't even compare...Android can't even get the battery straight

Let me be the sheep. Google continues to be more innovative than apple when it comes mobile os. I don't feel like expounding on what Android can really do to compare to ios. Battery life has been optimized in gingerbread. I rather be part of sheep innovation than a company who relies on sheep consumers.

App store anyone? Apple changed the game on how we publishers deliver applications to mobile devices. No app store there would be no android market. Also no app store less innovative apps. We would never see DJ apps, mobile unreal engine, netflix, comcast xfinity, and other high profile apps without the app store. The app store transformed the mobile platform. Does anyone remember cell phone games before the iPhone???The iPhone is the best platform to develop on and you can tell by the quality of app developers and the crazy amount of people trying to develop for the iPhone. There are now full gps units, heart rate monitors, ways to check your cars service lights, and even guitar tuning application/hardware tools.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Thunderbolt >>>

laugh.gif

People who don't know programs?? You only boast about your emulator programs..I'm sorry but I've had emulators on my phone since windows mobile 5. Post some killer apps for the android and I'll go head to head and pick a better iPhone app.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Thunderbolt >>>

laugh.gif

People who don't know programs?? You only boast about your emulator programs..I'm sorry but I've had emulators on my phone since windows mobile 5. Post some killer apps for the android and I'll go head to head and pick a better iPhone app.

whats the deal with Iphone 4 and tethering? is it easy and does any one know if data will be limited or unlimited...

if limited this is an Easy pass....i tether alot and use 2gb on a nightly basis

whats the deal with Iphone 4 and tethering? is it easy and does any one know if data will be limited or unlimited...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

You can tether for free if you get mywi on the cydia marketplace the rest depends on your data plan

Originally Posted by biff lawson

You can tether for free if you get mywi on the cydia marketplace the rest depends on your data plan

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market
Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 
really?  see I love the iPhone but I'm not a fanboy and all (not saying you are), I just found once I went away from their product others weren't on par...I personally went away the first time because fan boys annoyed me

Spec wise, the iPhone isn't the best but App wise they can't be beat IMO

Originally Posted by grittyman20

I don't think anyone cares, it's just the only company that has the iPhone and point blank...the iPhone is the best phone on the market
Check out a site like Macrumors.com/forums, a lot of people there sound like they never wanted the iphone AT&T exclusivity to end. 
really?  see I love the iPhone but I'm not a fanboy and all (not saying you are), I just found once I went away from their product others weren't on par...I personally went away the first time because fan boys annoyed me

Spec wise, the iPhone isn't the best but App wise they can't be beat IMO

I'm not hating on VZ for the getting iphone...as an employee of at&t for 10 years and consumer for 18 years, its almost a blessing because so much has been said about our network, its gonna take a huge weight off  of our towers and people will begin to see the wrath of the iphone.  My wife is a manager at sprint and it doesn't really matter where you go, there will always be some issues.  My wife and I compare notes every night  Go with what works for you. I never understood why people switched carries just to get a phone. Especially when Ive been told that they never had problems with the previous carrier but didn't have the iphone.  You'll see soon enough when we all have 4G, all have the iphone, and rates are all lined up with all the carriers, its going to be about customer service and what companies are doing to make sure their customer's are taken care of.

I'm not hating on VZ for the getting iphone...as an employee of at&t for 10 years and consumer for 18 years, its almost a blessing because so much has been said about our network, its gonna take a huge weight off  of our towers and people will begin to see the wrath of the iphone.  My wife is a manager at sprint and it doesn't really matter where you go, there will always be some issues.  My wife and I compare notes every night  Go with what works for you. I never understood why people switched carries just to get a phone. Especially when Ive been told that they never had problems with the previous carrier but didn't have the iphone.  You'll see soon enough when we all have 4G, all have the iphone, and rates are all lined up with all the carriers, its going to be about customer service and what companies are doing to make sure their customer's are taken care of.

Biff get an EVO and root it and you have unlimited hotspot and this done through the android os no cable needed or app.

Att network is limited
Verizon network is limited.
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.

Biff get an EVO and root it and you have unlimited hotspot and this done through the android os no cable needed or app.

Att network is limited
Verizon network is limited.
Sprint Unlimited.

Need I say more.

Ah. wouldn't be the typical cell phone thread turned into an Android vs. iOS debate without da appearance from ninjahood.

Ah. wouldn't be the typical cell phone thread turned into an Android vs. iOS debate without da appearance from ninjahood.

Originally Posted by create24chaos

laugh.gif

"You'll see... You'll soon feel the wrath of the iPhone 4!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by create24chaos

laugh.gif

"You'll see... You'll soon feel the wrath of the iPhone 4!"
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom