Verizon's LG Voyager. Tell me EVERYTHING about it.

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

does anybody know how much it costs if your already on contract?

depending on what new plan you want...could be anywhere from 310$-350$ (i could b wrong though)

damn good qaulity pics!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

that phone is
eek.gif

i have an EnV and a old Vcast phone. the contract is up on my old phone

not to thread jack, but can anibody let me know if its a good look to cop the Voyager? both of the phones were/are under 1 contract, and its cheaper 2 have 1 contract is it a good look 2 upgrade???

someboy help me out please
nerd.gif
? i dont want 2 make this a anotherthread, seems rude

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

does anybody know how much it costs if your already on contract?

depending on what new plan you want...could be anywhere from 310$-350$ (i could b wrong though)

im pretty sure its a little more than that if you're buying it straight up

I was right in between the voyager and the iphone when I was looking at phones last week.

The voyager's keyboard is really easy to use, esp if you text like a fiend like me. Also, the voyager has mobile IM, whereas the iphone lacks that feature.

The iphone can't record video, and I think the camera isn't as good. Of course, it plays music and you get youtube, but it only works well with a wificonnection; the iphone's cellular internemt connection sucks. Kinda makes you wonder why you're paying for the data plan in the first place.

The deciding factor for me...

You cannot get insurance for the iphone. If it breaks, you're*@@%@ out of luck, and have to buy another one at 399. The voyager comes with optional fullreplacement insurance.

Verizon service > ATT, but if you get the voyager, you'll be using it for a while. I know a bunch of gsm kids who like to switch their phones up everyhour or so.

Hope this helps.

Dumb Question but, any ways to get any discounts through Verizon similar to how sprint has the SERO plan? Any referral codes or anything? Wanting to pick upthe voyager this week and switch service. Also any tricks on canceling current service without having to pay the fee? Help appreciated
smile.gif

verizon ftw!

i have the vx8600, and i gotta say, LG has been playing the right cards for a bit.

LG ftw!

not to gravedig but im interested in this phone too... What can the 6800 do that the Voyager cant.

Back
Top Bottom