Vernon davis in 09?

every year is the same with him...he'll do something during preseason to make you go
eek.gif
and go ghost when it matters.

i'll believe it when i see it

he aint doin nothing with them stonehands.

he does a vicious ultimate warrior impression though.

I feel like motivation from Singletary will get him to where he needs to be mentally.

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

every year is the same with him...he'll do something during preseason to make you go
eek.gif
and go ghost when it matters.

i'll believe it when i see it

Pretty much...

He sucks...plain and simple. Don't even start to blame the QB's, cause Erik Johnson a few years back put up ridiculous #'s w. Dorsey, Rattay, andPickett throwing him the rock....

I don't expect anything much, but he's a decent blocking TE now. Just sometimes can't even catch a cold...

Originally Posted by OwensStr8Clownin

Even if he doesn't break out this year. He is one of the best Blocking Tight End's in the league.

So you draft a guy 6th overall to be a great blocking TE? I guess at the end of the day you look for something.....ANYTHING, that makes you feel good aboutthis bust..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Even if he doesn't break out this year. He is one of the best Blocking Tight End's in the league.

So you draft a guy 6th overall to be a great blocking TE? I guess at the end of the day you look for something.....ANYTHING, that makes you feel good about this bust..
laugh.gif
why are you tugging VD's nuts so hard?

So you draft a guy 6th overall to be a great blocking TE? I guess at the end of the day you look for something.....ANYTHING, that makes you feel good about this bust..
laugh.gif
there's nothing wrong with VD being the best blocking TE in the L, we have a monster at RB and a decent O-line, a monster blocker at tewon't hurt one bit.

If VD helps us win FB games playing Special teams then i'd still be all for it because unlike you i don't care about the draft(word to cash tree
mad.gif
), rather i care only about my team's success.

As stated earlier, I'll believe it when I see it......hopefully he can show his potential this season though.

DRC
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
Prolly cause of the DMV/UMD connection.....

Seriously tho Eric Johnson > this fraud. Didn't EJ put up like 80+ receptions that one year with Tim Rattay and went to the Pro Bowl?

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

laugh.gif
Prolly cause of the DMV/UMD connection.....

Seriously tho Eric Johnson > this fraud. Didn't EJ put up like 80+ receptions that one year with Tim Rattay and went to the Pro Bowl?
laugh.gif
that's sad for VD, especially since Eric Johnsonalways seemed like he was getting stuck and out for the season. I don't know who suffered more season ending injuries-- Johnson or Mike Rumph.

this post comes up every +@%%#++ year
laugh.gif

VD will never live up to his potential. Although I do think he'll have a decent (not breakout) season this year
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom