Very Interesting Video On Religion..Changed My Life

How did it change your life?

Fixed. I have a problem with you and your
laugh.gif

If you got swag you can make bread off these sheep with this religion hustle. Props to that man.

laugh.gif
Where do I start. I have been taught a false ideology my entirelife....tradition tradition tradition. This is for those who don't understand God's idea, or Heaven, or why they are alive today.

Please pardon the guy with the accent in the video, focus on dude with the glasses, the only reason he is there is because of the large telecast. Nothing wrongwith making a dollar sir, purchasing that book would be an asset to your life.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by I R Andre

If you got swag you can make bread off these sheep with this religion hustle. Props to that man.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
you're right though
Where do I start. I have been taught a false ideology my entire life....tradition tradition tradition. This is for those who don't understand God's idea, or Heaven, or why they are alive today.
Whos God though? believing in god is like believing in santa. its made to increase revenue

i need to make up a religion/cult so i can get paid. i think ill make one around the economic crisis and god(havent thought of a name yet) has sent me all theanswers and blah blah blah

When he was spatting off about killing ideas, all I could think of was...

"You can kill a revolutionary but you can't kill the revolution!!!"
- Zach de la Rocha

God's word never returns void, someone will be changed
pimp.gif
God alwaysdoes it! Pack my inbox up brothers and sisters, lets get some work done!

Originally Posted by sidneylov23

God's word never returns void, someone will be changed
pimp.gif
God always does it! Pack my inbox up brothers and sisters, lets get some work done!

There has to be a way for me to make money off people like you. I'm just not seeing it, L. Ron Hubbard had the right idea.

*sigh*

I see some of the same people who consistently refuse to acknowledge my position that twisted religion is the target of their mockery, doubt, and criticism,and not religion itself.

A few more of you still need to check in, though.

It's a shame that Benny Hinn has a following, and an even bigger shame that clueless oafs will both buy what he's selling and buy into what he'sselling.

create scented moist toilet paper, my people will buy that lol
roll.gif
O and youcan throw some scriptures on that, you know how my kind gets around scripture.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

*sigh*

I see some of the same people who consistently refuse to acknowledge my position that twisted religion is the target of their mockery, doubt, and criticism, and not religion itself.

It's a shame that Benny Hinn has a following, and an even bigger shame that clueless oafs will both buy what he's selling and buy into what he's selling.
What did you just say?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

*sigh*

I see some of the same people who consistently refuse to acknowledge my position that twisted religion is the target of their mockery, doubt, and criticism, and not religion itself.

It's a shame that Benny Hinn has a following, and an even bigger shame that clueless oafs will both buy what he's selling and buy into what he's selling.
What did you just say?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I knew I wasn't the only one[/color]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

Originally Posted by Black Milk

*sigh*

What did you just say?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I knew I wasn't the only one[/color]
laugh.gif

x3

Originally Posted by sidneylov23

my bad rko...i just can't help but feeling excited. Life is Amazing.
arent you a former troll from back in the day? sidvicious or whatever ya name was? You found god now? cmon duke, mase also found god, and lookhow hes back in the rap game talking bout making money and window shopping, this whole "praise god" thing is temporary, famo

Black Milk I feel you! Whoever has questions just hit up myInbox.

Benny Hinn has a bad wrap for preaching many falisites, he is the Jewish looking cat. Benny Hinn has a major following though guys, think of it as chess, youmust sacrifice for success. Don't focus on the men do your own research of the Word, it's obvious benny Hinn is no theologian.
roll.gif
Ninja life is real, don't sip reality away, life sucks for as long as youallow it to. lets stop mytfying God guys. Can we at least give God some credit for a couple(thousand) ideas that changed our World. I mean go figure lol, itseems like the Big Guy in the sky knows a thing or two
laugh.gif

From Wiki, so read with caution
laugh.gif

Hinn also appeared on the Trinity Broadcasting Network in October 1999 to claim that God had given him a vision that thousands of dead people would be resurrected after watching the network -- laying out a scenario of people placing their dead loved ones' hands on TV screens tuned into the station -- and that TBN would be "an extension of Heaven to Earth." Hinn has also claimed that Adam was a "superbeing" who could fly to the Moon; that God froze the Red Sea with his breath when he parted it; and that Christ would make a personal appearance at a crusade in Nairobi, Kenya, in 2001

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom