Very Interesting Video On Religion..Changed My Life

Originally Posted by sidneylov23

Black Milk I feel you! Whoever has questions just hit up myInbox
I have a question. Did you go through any hardships before your whole religion thing came about? i remember back when i was locked up for a rapecharge (stupid ex girlfriend) and i would read the bible for encouragement. People only look for god when they are going through some tough $!%!. At the endof the day, its all fake and bullstuff

I'm jumping in the shower and jumping in the bed lol. Once again Hit Up the Inbox if you have questions. Black Milk na I didn't go through anything toodeep, I had crisis in my life, but it was really more then that. Something about this Word here is magnetic, people are feeding you theory all day, yet thisbook here has been so well preserves with all this timeless wisdom. Some of the most successful people have studied this book, I wanted to find out why. Whenemotion draws you to God, emotion will draw you back out. You gotta hunger for change, or you'll be a Sunday Christian.

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Black Milk I feel you! Whoever has questions just hit up myInbox
I have a question. Did you go through any hardships before your whole religion thing came about? i remember back when [size=+2]i was locked up for a rape charge[/size] (stupid ex girlfriend) and i would read the bible for encouragement. People only look for god when they are going through some tough $!%!. At the end of the day, its all fake and bullstuff

eek.gif
eek.gif
Damn son

Originally Posted by Black Milk

my bad rko...i just can't help but feeling excited. Life is Amazing.
arent you a former troll from back in the day? sidvicious or whatever ya name was? You found god now? cmon duke, mase also found god, and look how hes back in the rap game talking bout making money and window shopping, this whole "praise god" thing is temporary, famo

LAME

I'm jumping in the shower and jumping in the bed lol. Once again Hit Up the Inbox if you have questions. Black Milk na I didn't go through anything too deep, I had crisis in my life, but it was really more then that. Something about this Word here is magnetic, people are feeding you theory all day, yet this book here has been so well preserves with all this timeless wisdom. Some of the most successful people have studied this book, I wanted to find out why. When emotion draws you to God, emotion will draw you back out. You gotta hunger for change, or you'll be a Sunday Christian.
you do know that 'timeless wisdom' has been altered by kings ever since it was written right?

Black Milk:
23ska909red02:
*sigh*

I see some of the same people who consistently refuse to acknowledge my position that twisted religion is the target of their mockery, doubt, and criticism, and not religion itself.

A few more of you still need to check in, though.

It's a shame that Benny Hinn has a following, and an even bigger shame that clueless oafs will both buy what he's selling and buy into what he's selling.
What did you just say?
Apparently, something that went right over your head. My fault. What was the 'big word'? 'Oaf'? I'll try and dumb it down nexttime.

I thought you had me on ignore.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom