Vh1 Hip Hop Honors: The Dirty South

eyes.gif
at my self forgetting about this

pimp.gif
caught the end of no limit tho

how you gone have an atl tribute without outkast, ludacris,T.I, or goodie mob performing?
indifferent.gif
  My man from ying yang twins still be hiding that little hand
roll.gif

Beats by the pound was doing beats for No Limit..I just now caught the show when Gucci came out..won't be able to but about 20 mins of it tho

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

how you gone have an atl tribute without outkast, ludacris,T.I, or goodie mob performing?
indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

At you thinking he is going to lose his hand.

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by ImmenseD

why didnt Jermaine Dupri talk about his earlier days with Kriss Kross, Da Brat, and such?
Brat couldnt come she just got out. think I heard she might be back in jail but Im not sure

Shes on work release but they couldn't get her approved.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Originally Posted by letsgetit22

indifferent.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

At you thinking he is going to lose his hand.
grin.gif
  I never said that he was going to lose his hand
indifferent.gif
... I was pointing out that he still hides it like no one has already noticed it. 

That Organized Noize Dungeon Fam set had me feeling a certain way mane
smh.gif
the days dog

I refuse to watch this bull#^&* if Memphis isn't even being honored.

You kids don't realize this, but Memphis created this crunk movement that ATL grabbed and ran with. Three 6 Mafia and Eightball & MJG deserve just as much recognition for their contribution to Southern Hip Hop just as much as anyone else on that stage. "Coming Out Hard" still knocks to this day. Three 6 ALWAYS came with straight bangers. But this is VH1, so it doesn't really surprise me that they couldn't get this show right. It's pathetic.

Back
Top Bottom