VI APPRECIATION!!!! UPDATE

how did i know that someone would post those was #$* 6s that just dropped....smh....those shouldnt even b allowed in this post...they are a disgrace to aclassic shoe...why couldnt they just do the september blues or even the white and burgundy.....

these are one of my all time favortie j's....classic model, and if u are a fan of j's these are a necessary pair to own...1st championship joints mustb in ur closet imo

nice pics everyone...i'll post my pics when i get home...

Figured I'd show something different...

2v3o3fa.jpg

2gujrig.jpg

Wow
eek.gif
these VIs are just amazing i just recently copped Olympic VI (realone) and its on its way i cant wait!!! I need some midnight VIs too!

My collection of VIs 2nd favorites
pimp.gif
Just missing the low tops

2000 Olympic VI>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2008 OlyVI

RaNdZ4937 Your VI's are sick, but when I checked out your entire shoe collectionI realized that the entire collection is even sicker
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sunshining7 Rediculous
glasses.gif

trublu86 Looking like me, except for the 2008 OLY's.... Might have to copp just tobe current with the VI's even though I really don't want to.
ohwell.gif

Very classic shoe. Very sad about parting with my only pair - Infareds. BUT if you are a size 7.5 and have been looking for a pair then you might want to clickthe link on my Sig.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom