VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

Patent leather, stupid symbol on the toebox, fruity colors... why not just add some elephant print and call it a day JB?

These are HORRIBLE

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Patent leather, stupid symbol on the toebox, fruity colors... why not just add some elephant print and call it a day JB?

These are HORRIBLE

you have said it best.

you know, the patent leather isn't as bad as i expected.

but the black lace bag is questionable and the stitching on the toebox wreck it imo. the pattern in the stitching does not, in any way, compliment theshoe's design. it's like that put an unrelated patch on it.

oh and much appreciation for the pics!

patent leather destroys theseee
what on the toee??
sick.gif

prolly will still cop..

Man the toe killed this even more.

I thought about getting them just to paint the midsole.

I dont understand how they can make a shoe look this.

Daym..I wouldn't even have minded the patent leather, but that logo..
smh.gif
what were they thinking!?!?

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

what on the toee??
sick.gif

prolly will still cop..
Then be prepared to see more of crap like this

IMO the patent leather and the laser etching on the toebox KILL this shoe! if it was nubuck or suede in place of the patent leather and that etching wasn'ton there it would be a good pickup.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

what on the toee??
sick.gif

prolly will still cop..
Then be prepared to see more of crap like this

damn straight.
why would you financially support and encourage stuff you don't agree with? let me put this simply: if you buy these, they will makemore.

Terrible. I would rather cr** my pants and walk around Times Square in NY then put those on my feet.

wow if i was to cop these i would prolly have to rock it with some coogi or ed hardy joint maybe but with that design on the toebox........these are not lookinto good.....they shoulda kept it simple

Back
Top Bottom