VI+ olympic 2008 ... second look

Originally Posted by Jiggaman177

coolkicks.com sell a better pair...
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

These are really strong, won't need as many pairs of Carmines. Two of each should be a nice dose of sixes to hold me over for a while.

You have GOT to be kidding me. The first pic I could have lived with...I didn't mind all the colors. But this is just ridiculous.

Yea these are pretty bad, i know alotta people wanted to customize these & now that dream is ruined. i can live with the patent leather, but the logo isbadly done, jb should of lasered the logo on.
2621dup.jpg

predator_large_17.jpg

man I swear jb is starting to show incredibly bad taste with their products. Shoes are dope, the patent is tollerable but that symbol. Come one man.

this shoe is a disgrace. the pattern on the toebox is straight out ugly. i wouldn't take these shoes even if they were free. it's embarrassing to evencall this an air jordan vi.

Originally Posted by AIRGOLDEN2123

Terrible in all aspects, little homage has been paid, etc. I however need a hightop older Jordan to wear for my camp counselor job and those may do, that design on the front is awful. These are slated for 6/7?
YUP....

i know one thing i hope Jordan is not trying to start some new crazy thing with this stitching on shoes .
its on these and the new Olympians coming out this summer and it is making decent shoes look awful...imo

2621dup.jpg
air-jordan-olympian-rd.jpg

Originally Posted by sircharles2ol3

patent leather destroys theseee
what on the toee??
sick.gif

prolly will still cop..

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
it's people like you who keep Jordan brand making these half assed releases.

In the urban communities where hip hop and gaudy/shiny is a must-have, these will sell out. haha tell someone in the hood though you like his "GayPride" VIs and see what happens

Back
Top Bottom