VI SPORT blue samples???

what the hell is september blue? Is that anything like August orange.
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by short MI

ITS SPORT BLUE!!!
YES IM MAD

the never ending debate
laugh.gif
There is NO debate... it's SPORT blue... period. It's what NIKE called the color... SPORT BLUE... how is there a debate??? Peoplecalling it September blue are wrong... plain and simple.

i remember someone posted a picture of a piece of paper sent from Nike or something that had the full name of the colorway and it said SPORT blue

those blue laces go well on the shoes

Those are the cleanest pair of SPORT blues I have ever seen...stop being disrespectful and call them by the correct name you youngsters

MODS PLEASE DON'T BAN ME FOR THIS BUT THIS IS THE BEST DS OG COLLECTION IVE EVER SEEN!! SINCE THIS POST IS ABOUT THE SEPTEMBER 6'S, I'D THOUGHT IWOULD POST THIS COLLECTION BECAUSE HE HAS THE ICIEST 6'S ANYONE HAS THAT IVE SEEN.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Sept Blue sounds better than Sport Blue
roll.gif

U MAD? SEEK ANGER MANAGEMENT COUNSELING

roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh, so it MUST be true if they say it. Most of those guys are a joke.

It's SPORT BLUE. Trust me.
Does the description on the Boxtag "vividly" say SPORT BLUE??
eyes.gif

SPT imo is an ambiguous abbreviation

People call them September Blue because September Blue is essentially sapphire

SEPTEMBER.jpg

Others call it Sport Blue because they probably don't realize that September Blue is an actual hue, and feel that Sport Blue matches the abbreviateddescription to an adequate extent.

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

i remember someone posted a picture of a piece of paper sent from Nike or something that had the full name of the colorway and it said SPORT blue

those blue laces go well on the shoes

Yeah, it is a scan of a catalog. I have seen it around here somewhere..

Sport Blue...

pimp.gif
all time favirite 6's!! nice og's.
and i am going with sport blue. sounds better imo

Sport blue it is....unnnnnlesssss we split the baby in half in call them "SporTemBeR Blue" maybe

whats with the stupid nicknames
september blue's sound stupid
as do bred's, raptor's, lightning's, infrared's, mars', and so on.

Originally Posted by 23collector1985

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by short MI

ITS SPORT BLUE!!!
YES IM MAD

the never ending debate
laugh.gif
There is NO debate... it's SPORT blue... period. It's what NIKE called the color... SPORT BLUE... how is there a debate??? People calling it September blue are wrong... plain and simple.

well excuse the hell outta me
eyes.gif

people gettin mad over a damn color like its gonna change the world or something
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

^^^ Dont sweat it. People over-react with the "Breds", Raptors", "oreo" slang also...

I'm not a fan of the slang, but people over-react about it.

ANY OG VI colorway and instead we get these @$@#%* *%# Olys.
I mean Carmines were nice but come on JB, I want White/Infra., Black/Infra., SPORT blue, Maroons... Please

Back
Top Bottom