Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

Anyone have a product number? Searched three different Marshall's. All employees didn't know anything about these. I had to go as far as saying it's an all red shoe by Nike. SMH.

there are now less real pairs on ebay than fake pairs. watch out. real ones have been all bought up. seems like the stock is really low. these are going to be hard to find and i have a feeling these are going to gain hype and go up in value.

Relax. We've only seen a few Eastbay pairs, they got more than that. We haven't even seen the Nike, FTL, JJ and so on pairs yet. More Marshalls stores will get them. Burlington or Ross will probably get some too. Not sure if the outlets will.

Last edited:
there are now less real pairs on ebay than fake pairs. watch out. real ones have been all bought up. seems like the stock is really low. these are going to be hard to find and i have a feeling these are going to gain hype and go up in value.

How do you figure? There's now more supply since these technically never released yet. I'm sure demand will increase but these shoes have been very underrated from the start.

You're right. These have gone under the radar. Not everyone feels the same way as us in this forum. It's my favorite new silhouette of the past year.

Congrats. They look hard as ****. I've hit three Marshalls or more everyday since Sunday. Still no love.

Really need these in my collection.  If anyone in the Greater Bay Area / Sacramento area happens to notice these pop up, would love to hear about it.  
nerd.gif

Are there any signs to look for when determining real vs fake pairs when it comes to the red joints?

View media item 2100559
On feet got an 11. A little snug but I think the 12 would be too big. Glad I could help those who were able to cop. Sneaker news blew up my dm and my FB and all my social media. I was famous for 2 seconds. My friend said I should copped all the pairs and charged $200 a pop but I didn't grow up in the game like that. I'm a one pair kinda guy. And if you knew someone else wanted a pair, you shared that info and help ya fellow man. I'm glad I helped.

Really need these in my collection.  If anyone in the Greater Bay Area / Sacramento area happens to notice these pop up, would love to hear about it.  
nerd.gif
Checked the Marshalls in West Sac and the Ross in Pleasant Hill.

Nothing. 

I'd pick these up at the price.

Anyone with a sz. 12, let me know!

Looking for a 12. :rofl: I can't believe they popped up at Marshalls of all place.

Definitely admire these shoes.Hope I can spot a legit pair.

victor-cruz-supreme-640x801.jpg

Last edited:
Some tips for you guys looking on eBay. First look for pairs with an eastbay sticker. That's a plus considering the legit ones from marshals were from there.
Make sure the tongue isn't all wavy.
Make sure material looks good.
Check for the qc stamp in the box like the photos posted here. Font should look just like that

Damn, you grabbed two off eBay?
Yep. For about 130 a piece. I'm happy about that, under retail. I was going to do the same if they released on SNKRS. Got 2 pairs of every colorway besides the mikes, got 3 of those. Like other pairs one pair of the Reds is definitely better quality than the other. The suede is hairier and redder in one and it is smooth and a bit kinda faded red on the other. Not too notable unless you got both though. I'm happy with these. Wearing my air today.

Damn, $130 is good. Most I'll go is $150. I haven't even seen an 11.5 on eBay and the 12 is $200. Not that serious.

Yep. For about 130 a piece. I'm happy about that, under retail. I was going to do the same if they released on SNKRS. Got 2 pairs of every colorway besides the mikes, got 3 of those. Like other pairs one pair of the Reds is definitely better quality than the other. The suede is hairier and redder in one and it is smooth and a bit kinda faded red on the other. Not too notable unless you got both though. I'm happy with these. Wearing my air today.
you're feet must be skinny.

With the exception of Mikes, the rest hurt my feet. I had to return them all.

Mines the same. Must be why they got recalled? Quality control issues

Back
Top Bottom