Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

I bought them, SMH. Need to leave this thread until the blue come out. This Haystack color just looks so damn nice in person and in pics. $160 shipped is gross, that 20% off would have made me feel much better.

Love the haystacks.. Had to cop a pair. December is destroying my wallet!
Tell me about it.

Already picked up Haystacks, Greys, Puma X Bape collab and still waiting for the Toronto AM1s on Thursday. lol

I bought them, SMH. Need to leave this thread until the blue come out. This Haystack color just looks so damn nice in person and in pics. $160 shipped is gross, that 20% off would have made me feel much better.
It's worth the price man. Atleast you got your pair lol.

$200 was too much for those

sorry, they were 192. It was the cheapest I've been able to find in my size. I've been looking for a few weeks now

I paid $180 and I thought that was a good price. eBay prices are lower than that now! I was apart of the Haystack release day "gotta have em or else I'll miss out" crowd :smh: If this were the Haystack drop day, $192 considering, isn't bad when people paid $220-plus that day.

Last edited:
If you have an instagram just use the hashtag airtrainercruz and you'll find plenty of on feet pics.

Picked up the grey joints at JJ today. About 2 hours ago I said to myself, "I wish I could find the Haystacks for retail".. The one day I check this site, there it is.. I need to be careful what I wish for.. My pockets are in pain.

Love the haystacks.. Had to cop a pair. December is destroying my wallet!

I feel you man.. $500 since Saturday on shoes.. 11's and 2 pairs of these.

How did I miss that restock? 
mean.gif

And so it begins smh, I figured this would happen.... Jump through hoops and then slowly flood the market.... I'm not going to stress myself over the greys or the blues.... If they keep playing this game

I've been stressing over them but it's holiday season so I wasn't gonna pay resale. I went to Miami for the Giants Dolphins game and seen them in the mall

Back
Top Bottom