Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

View media item 1867007

View media item 1867009
View media item 1867010
View media item 1867011

Aight so they are calling these a Quickstrike now ... So the normals spots who got the other 2 color ways , most of those spots won't get these ... The mom and pop shops is the place to go 1st . If you don't have 1 or can't get lucky then NDC / FA and Champs should have them online ... JimmyJazz I'm not sure . Be expecting Limited numbers at ever retailer than should receive them . 23penny has them now for $190 shipped .. Almost ever size ... I bought from him numerous times ... My best advice is hit him up and ask for a deal or just buy off the site it's thru Paypal and he ships fast . Usually same day if not he'll tell you otherwise . I see resale getting higher in these as this looks like it's gonna be and is the pair that kinda opens everybody's eyes as to hope dope the ATCs are . And I personally hate waiting on that damn SNKRS app to process while hoping I can get a shoe . They leather on them is awesome , the suede you can brush back and forth with your finger so it's top notch as well . @mrlongong I cant bend them either . I don't know how much force you applied but I couldn't without feeling like I was trying to destroy the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

thanks for that description. i'm pretty sure mine are just really good fakes now. your pair sounds a lot better quality. also the box didn't have the QS on it.

Glad to help ... Just sorry to hear that tho ... Just get with Ebay and start the process of getting your money back if you feel that way tho

will do. just ordered another pair from 23penny, it was a decent price, i really just wanted this shoe. gonna get my money back from ebay.

I need to cop a shoe stretcher for these. After longer wears, feels like my pinky toes are on fire. :x

View media item 1867007

View media item 1867009
View media item 1867010
View media item 1867011

Aight so they are calling these a Quickstrike now ... So the normals spots who got the other 2 color ways , most of those spots won't get these ... The mom and pop shops is the place to go 1st . If you don't have 1 or can't get lucky then NDC / FA and Champs should have them online ... JimmyJazz I'm not sure . Be expecting Limited numbers at ever retailer than should receive them . 23penny has them now for $190 shipped .. Almost ever size ... I bought from him numerous times ... My best advice is hit him up and ask for a deal or just buy off the site it's thru Paypal and he ships fast . Usually same day if not he'll tell you otherwise . I see resale getting higher in these as this looks like it's gonna be and is the pair that kinda opens everybody's eyes as to hope dope the ATCs are . And I personally hate waiting on that damn SNKRS app to process while hoping I can get a shoe . They leather on them is awesome , the suede you can brush back and forth with your finger so it's top notch as well . @mrlongong I cant bend them either . I don't know how much force you applied but I couldn't without feeling like I was trying to destroy the shoes [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]
How clear is the sole in person? Think it will yellow bad?

I still can't believe that pair you have is fake tho no ... Just a bad pair maybe ... Still crazy to me ... I just looked at them again @mrlongong

yup, another red flag. my soles are very clear. no blue tint to them. and the material of the spikes, how would you describe yours? cause it looks a bit different from mine in your pictures.

Rush Blues gonna be EVERYWHERE [emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️[emoji]8252[/emoji]️ Just pushed back like someone said earlier ... Easy cop tho ...

View media item 1867054
Real faint blue hue to them ... I can see them yellowing pretty bad .... To be honest I don't really care tho and I don't think these will look horrible once it happenes ...
Repped... Just copped on 23 penny...was gonna hold off and just double up on greys because of thesole but whatever ur pics sold me

hmm.. i might be wrong. it sounds like it is the same material on the spikes then too. the soles on mine just seem very clear and already starting to yellow. still not a blue tint on them at all though.
it looked to me in your pictures that it was the same material as the toe kinda, a suede feeling. but mine is a soft rubber too.

Last edited:
Y'all should have y'all pair from Penny on Friday and you could do a side by side ... I guess I don't wanna believe it ... Prolly some of that backdoor fakes **** ... "Grey Area " joints ... Using what's left and adding a lil something if need be to complete the shoes ..

Y'all should grab coffee.

J/k I'm actually really interested to see if yours are indeed fake Longevity.JPEG Longevity.JPEG bc those were some descriptive posts and I appreciate the real vs fake guide that resulted

Y'all should have y'all pair from Penny on Friday and you could do a side by side ... I guess I don't wanna believe it ... Prolly some of that backdoor fakes **** ... "Grey Area " joints ... Using what's left and adding a lil something if need be to complete the shoes ..
i can't wait to see mine in person and compare. the box is off already.. but i dont have it anymore. but the color was orange and not crimson from what i remembered. and everything looks right to me besides the sole.. and that was the only thing i could see that was wrong with them in person without comparing them to the real thing in person.

Also, unrelated though - I think the $5 price difference from these and the haystacks are the inner sock liner material. this is not the same nice leather liner on the inside but the nylon material or whatever. so it is a little cheaper and not a prm shoe. just a QS colorway.. but then the extra patches and litlle details kinda even it out.

Last edited:
Just copped the sz 13 off 23 Penny.  I paid the extra just to avoid the frustration of trying to get them on release day.

Dang, 23penny is already OOS for a size 12 lol.

I'll try and see how Saturday goes
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom