Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

This is probably a stupid question but I wore my haystacks and my pants bled on them so there's blue dye from the jeans on them. I have this cleaner I bought from footlocker that cleans nubuck will that get the dye of the shoe?

IDK if anyone answered your question. I've used antibacterial wipes on mine and that took care of the dye. I tried it on a small part of the shoe to see if it'd work or ruin the shoe. I bet your cleaner will work if antibacterial wipes do.

Just got my black pair in. These are some of the nicest sneakers I have ever put my hands on. These are just sick. I'm copping a second one for stock and for the record I have never bought two pairs of the same sneaker.

One to rock. One to stock. And one for later.
I just really love this shoe and colorway. Quality is really nice. One pair is clearly better feeling than the other 2 though. The suede is just nicer.
Dang, man.
frown.gif
 I wish I lived near a store that had them in stock lol.

This is probably a stupid question but I wore my haystacks and my pants bled on them so there's blue dye from the jeans on them. I have this cleaner I bought from footlocker that cleans nubuck will that get the dye of the shoe?
I don't think it comes out completely but you can kind of fade it away using one of those suede/nubuck erasers that are sold in most sneaker stores.

Dang, man.:frown:  I wish I lived near a store that had them in stock lol.
I feel you man, I live in Kansas. I had to order all 3. They're worth it. This has been the only shoe I've worn since I got it. Lol

Victor Cruz just retweeted my picture to his followers. Haha pretty cool.

Last edited:
For those who have them already, how was the quality on your pairs? I've heard mixed reviews just wondering might wanna cop tonight

Last edited:
For those who have them already, how was the quality on your pairs? I've heard mixed reviews just wondering might wanna cop tonight
I've had 2 pairs. One pair the quality is great. The other one was kinda spotty. The leather liner wasn't as quality and the suede wasn't as nice, it was just plain flat rather than kinda wrinkle and soft with texture. It's nikes quality control. You could get a nice pair or a pair they made really crappy with creases. I returned one of the pairs cause it just didn't stack up against my first pair. Hit or miss. But if I didn't have the better pair first I wouldn't know the difference in materials really.

The quality on mine is good, but there was a display pair in Niketown when they came out that had the greatest suede of all time. I think each pair is different. :lol:

The haystacks are my favorite pair of the three thus far.  Good luck to everyone who wants to get them for retail this time around!

I've had 2 pairs. One pair the quality is great. The other one was kinda spotty. The leather liner wasn't as quality and the suede wasn't as nice, it was just plain flat rather than kinda wrinkle and soft with texture. It's nikes quality control. You could get a nice pair or a pair they made really crappy with creases. I returned one of the pairs cause it just didn't stack up against my first pair. Hit or miss. But if I didn't have the better pair first I wouldn't know the difference in materials really.
Hmm true true guess I'll see by 5 if I really want them then 
The quality on mine is good, but there was a display pair in Niketown when they came out that had the greatest suede of all time. I think each pair is different.
laugh.gif
hopefully I luck out and get a great pair then if I cop

Back
Top Bottom