Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

i'm hoping that the reds would drop. but i think that him wearing them now just means that they're not releasing so it doesn't matter to keep it "under wraps" until they officially release to the public. it's probably past the decision now.

MAYBE they'll drop at an outlet. But I'm pretty sure right now if you didn't get a friends & family pair or get one overseas from austrailia before they were taken back off the shelves them you're not going to have them. :smh: it's a shame. my favorite shoe of the last 6+ months. love the silhouette and materials used on them. multiple pairs of all 4 colorways. I would have at least double up on them if they ever release. Still hopeful that they are and that i'm wrong about him just wearing them now. let's see guys 8). :smokin

Are these the same ones he wore before? These looks like the "Knicks" colors and the other white ones he wore had red in them it looked like. Like another "Giants" pair.

View media item 1977968

Last edited:
Are these the same ones he wore before? These looks like the "Knicks" colors and the other white ones he wore had red in them it looked like. Like another "Giants" pair.
Ill jump over hippos for these and ill triple up on them, IMO the color blocking is perfectly balanced on them.
nerd.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

I ended up with the memory of mikes and the balenciaga blues. Passed on the haystacks and the grey joints but if them black safari joints dropped I'd cop in a heartbeat. Also the white/ny Giants and the white/ny Knicks are both dope.

Memory of Mike owners, is the red on those dark, infrared, bright. I wanna cop but different pictures show the red different

Seen a couple of these in person and just wanted to know what was the consensus on the crimsons vs the blues?

might have to get another pair of wheats

Bruh... I think the wheats are still scattered around md. I saw some near me last week and I think I saw them at DTLR in bmore a few weeks ago. One of the colors were on sale for like 120 but I can't remember.

might have to get another pair of wheats

Bruh... I think the wheats are still scattered around md. I saw some near me last week and I think I saw them at DTLR in bmore a few weeks ago. One of the colors were on sale for like 120 but I can't remember.

Word?
might have to take a trip up the parkway

Yea but I'd call if I were you so you don't gotta b mad at me if they are gone :lol:

I saw the wheats in one DTLR in Eastover shops, they were full price. Greys were $130.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom