Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

It would be cool if Cruz signs on with a new team and Nike continues to collab with him. Maybe with a Cruz II? But I doubt it.

I went half size up and grabbed some Light Bones from the NDC clearance sale. Seems like I could have went tts

Talks about the Red Cruz's. Said they weren't supposed to go out and he found out from his sister. She facetimed him because he didn't believe her. Said he hit a few Marshalls up and stocked up. That's crazy.

Talks about the Red Cruz's. Said they weren't supposed to go out and he found out from his sister. She facetimed him because he didn't believe her. Said he hit a few Marshalls up and stocked up. That's crazy.
that was pretty much what this thread was about a year ago lol. nothing new.

Been getting a lot of love from the MoM and the blues. The only other Cruz I've been looking for are the Reds.

A few hours ago I'm in line waiting for lunch when a red shoe catches my eye. First let me say I rock all my shoes, I don't believe in keeping them in a glass box but this guy didn't do the red Cruz's justice. He had them tied like he was trying to stop blood flow to his toes. It took me a couple seconds to recognise them they where so bent outta shape. They didn't look dirty he just didn't know how to rock em. Hey, it's his shoe he can to as he damn pleases but what a sin....

that was me. sorry guys
tongue.gif
Not sure if you are joking but looking at your twitter the guy kinda of looked like you. If it was , stop lacing your shoes like your mad at them. LOL 
glasses.gif

Cruz signs with the bears. i wonder if there will be any bears colorways. not the best team for colors. wish he went somewhere else. jets maybe would have been cool. or chargers.

heard the news about the bears i was like Meh,, But i was like an All Orange and blue pair?

and I also thought he would have went to the Jagz.

imagaine a teal gold and black colorway ughhh :smokin

Jags color would have been better. I think they'r done with this shoe. The last three releases are sitting on the shelf, not moving at all.

My biggest fear is they're gonna drop the red pair on SNKRS one day and I'm not gonna be by my phone. They got too many pairs just to throw away.

A dark navy pair with hits of orange on the tongue and swoosh would be nice... And of course they would have a white sole
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Jags color would have been better. I think they'r done with this shoe. The last three releases are sitting on the shelf, not moving at all.

My biggest fear is they're gonna drop the red pair on SNKRS one day and I'm not gonna be by my phone. They got too many pairs just to throw away.
So question, if the #REDS finally dropped on Sknrs but at full retail.....or whatever price they are charging for Easters.....would you cop or wait it out???

I paid full retail for the Haystacks...but at this point....I wouldnt pay more then $40 for any colorway as they are all setting collecting dust on shelves...

City Gear had the Blacks for $35 and they still werent moving....

Im like damn.

So question, if the #REDS finally dropped on Sknrs but at full retail.....or whatever price they are charging for Easters.....would you cop or wait it out???

I'd probably end up regretting it once they go on sale but I'd probably cop the red pair fairly early instead of waiting it out. As much as I love a deal and try to hold out at all costs, some shoes...you just want them so you pay retail. For every 4 shoes I've copped under retail, there's always 1 that I've probably bought at retail knowing it'd end up going on sale.

I'd probably end up regretting it once they go on sale but I'd probably cop the red pair fairly early instead of waiting it out. As much as I love a deal and try to hold out at all costs, some shoes...you just want them so you pay retail. For every 4 shoes I've copped under retail, there's always 1 that I've probably bought at retail knowing it'd end up going on sale.
Yea I aint mad at that....I bought two pairs of them Billy Hoyles only to have them in just about every god damn outlet in the word for $50 bucks less then 6 months later.....

Still no regrets.....

BUT....

Every other color of the Commands....I waited it out until they damn near gave them away.

Back
Top Bottom