Victor Cruz Signature Shoe

He can't dye em?

Apparently black suede he can't dye and the soles he can't paint because it's not meant to be painted and so the paint will rub off the sole. He can dye lighter surfaces like the tan and light bones but not all black suede joints. The shoe's insole he can't change the leather without taking the shoe apart so if I did say a light Bone the insole would be white and bottoms would be white too. If I do the tans all red it's gonna have gum soles. Now I'm looking around seeing if other custom shoe makers can do it.

Plan was to have the black suede joints made all red and have the woven pattern on it. That'd a been crazy fam.

Either I wait for them to release them (which I'm almost certain they will for the summer as a qs like they did the Easter's), I find someone else to customise em or I luck up and find a pair on the internet *shrugs*

Yeah, I'm not even sure if Cruz has that pull to convince Nike to release another shoe. 

He should just convince Nike to release the Black Cement colorway.

That's what I thought until the rose gold Rico Orange Quartz joints dropped for spring. There's gotta be one or two more shoes left. If his deal is like most deals this should be his last year ending either September or December.

Not feeling the cement joints but to each his own. I'd like an all red or even Orange suede.

Looking back it'd be dope if he made the black suede joints entirely black - including the soles. That'd a been clean as hell.

Apparently my connect can't paint black suede and can't do the soles either :frown: .

Does anyone have the red October air Cruz's ? I'll pay top dollar for a 10.5 or size 11... Just send me a PM.
why would you try and dye or paint black shoes[emoji]129300[/emoji]....

It's already black, at some point it will seep through...

Why not just pick up the Bone pair or the grey pair super cheap and paint or dye those??

Nothing you can really do to make the reds without them looking like bootleg reds unfortunately. 

Might as well just buy those jordan 5's that are coming out and call it a day.

Apparently black suede he can't dye and the soles he can't paint because it's not meant to be painted and so the paint will rub off the sole. He can dye lighter surfaces like the tan and light bones but not all black suede joints. The shoe's insole he can't change the leather without taking the shoe apart so if I did say a light Bone the insole would be white and bottoms would be white too. If I do the tans all red it's gonna have gum soles. Now I'm looking around seeing if other custom shoe makers can do it.

Plan was to have the black suede joints made all red and have the woven pattern on it. That'd a been crazy fam.

Either I wait for them to release them (which I'm almost certain they will for the summer as a qs like they did the Easter's), I find someone else to customise em or I luck up and find a pair on the internet *shrugs*

Oh I thought u were gonna use the other color as a base. And dye the soles not paint em

And I wouldn't worry about insole only u can see it lol

The code is working again. $28. Think you get free shipping if you spend over $50 but I'm not sure.

Size 13 back up
Repped! Thanks man just ordered that elusive size 13, I didn't think they would restock but for that price couldn't pass them up :D 

Last edited:
Unbelievable only in America SMMFH..... They told me they don't ship to Canada
frown.gif

God bless you good sir
I'm from Montreal. In these situations I have my orders shipped to a mail center (in Plattsburgh NY). They charge me 6$ to hold it for me and I pick em up myself, 30 min drive.

I'm from Montreal. In these situations I have my orders shipped to a mail center (in Plattsburgh NY). They charge me 6$ to hold it for me and I pick em up myself, 30 min drive.

What's the name of the company and do they ship out once they receive it ? I work 9-5 I'm not trying to drive across the border and back for some shoes fam lololol. I don't mind paying extra for them to ship to me.

@Ballerific703
 if you can find the other colorways for that price then you will forever be the Cruz God !!! 

Most of the colors are out of stores. I went to a local shop and swapped out a Bone pair for a black pair without any issues just now.

Haven't seen the peach rose gold colors in stores around me. Guess they're limited.

Last edited:
Most of the colors are out of stores. I went to a local shop and swapped out a Bone pair for a black pair without any issues just now.

Haven't seen the peach rose gold colors in stores around me. Guess they're limited.
I had noticed that they were getting harder to find in stores, however they did restock pretty much every colorway on NDC not too long ago so I'm still hopeful (also crossing my fingers about an eventual drop for the remaining stock of the all red pairs)

The rose gold's were a quickstrike so i'm not surprised that they're nowhere to be found by now

What's the name of the company and do they ship out once they receive it ? I work 9-5 I'm not trying to drive across the border and back for some shoes fam lololol. I don't mind paying extra for them to ship to me.
Yes they do ship out it's called Plattsburgh mail & shipping center, but I'm pretty sure you can google one closer to the Toronto/US border. I'm in the states every other month or so anyway,works for me. Good luck

Back
Top Bottom