VICTORIAS SECRET 2008-2009 FASHION SHOW TONIGHT

Originally Posted by Tito516

Sup made same post official I tried searching...but still cool model with no belly button official.....love lockdown ...love lockdown.... What was marrissa millers fell from heaven pickup line I thought of falling from heaven the drops pretty sick...could you imagine...what was line official I saw first page of post nothing I'll check other pages...peace thanks!!!
16hixqs.gif

Yo nothing on her pickup line guys???I am on blackberry not pc???so can't see what the dude posted or video ...

Sup made same post official I tried searching...but still cool model with no belly button official.....love lockdown ...love lockdown.... What was marrissa millers fell from heaven pickup line I thought of falling from heaven the drops pretty sick...could you imagine...what was line official I saw first page of post nothing I'll check other pages...peace thanks!!!
What the %+*@ did i just read?

Originally Posted by 18key

16hixqs.gif

Nice picture ...

Well just read slow.I guess thanks for attention..and replys I'd search pickup line myself if not posted or quoted from someone in her that would becool...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Thanks nice pictures official nicee art I'd guess...anyone know pick-up line?

Well just read slow.I guess thanks for attention..and replys I'd search pickup line myself if not posted or quoted from someone in her that would be cool...
nerd.gif
Umm. I still dont know what you're saying. Are you talking about the VS winter line?

he's referring to when she was talking about a great pickup line, to pick up a girl. i forget what it was, but pickups lines are juvenile anyways.

that was solid...not the best show...but solid. the only way to describe those girls is, "PERFECTION"

16hixqs.gif
its TITO, oh man how did I forget about old TITO, he strikes again
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if anyone remebered this guy, he talks complete jibberish in all of his posts, this man makes me literally LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

16hixqs.gif
its TITO, oh man how did I forget about old TITO, he strikes again
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

if anyone remebered this guy, he talks complete jibberish in all of his posts, this man makes me literally LOL
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
son does not use punctuation

Doesn't dude have like a video is that complete fashion show ..I'm on blackberry maybe you guys can fast foward and check her words out.someone postedsomething about me looking up the clothing line forgot his name but yea someone cleaned it up...it was a line like her words mirissa miller a pick up linesomething about god must of felt bad when you droped from heaven???so she said that and I cought it and thought about the drop from heaven I kind of likedit..couldn't imagine the drop and feeling..peace..

Originally Posted by RocSole

I love Doutzen Kroes, she is one of my fav. models.
One of the many reasons I'm proud to be Dutch
pimp.gif

If things dont work out between me and Adriana, I'm gonna wife her.

(I wish I was cool enough to say things like that and make it happen)

If things dont work out between me and Adriana, I'm gonna wife her.

(I wish I was cool enough to say things like that and make it happen)

QFT
laugh.gif

Doesn't dude have like a video is that complete fashion show ..I'm on blackberry maybe you guys can fast foward and check her words out.someone posted something about me looking up the clothing line forgot his name but yea someone cleaned it up...it was a line like her words mirissa miller a pick up line something about god must of felt bad when you droped from heaven???so she said that and I cought it and thought about the drop from heaven I kind of liked it..couldn't imagine the drop and feeling..peace..
words cannot express my utter hatred for your butchering of the English language.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom