[vid] Cop arrests another cop at gunpoint .....LOL

I thought cops are able to communicate with each other on the radio.
laugh.gif

NOTE: There is a slight delay before the video starts. A Miami Police officer was arrested at gunpoint and charged with reckless driving after allegedly leading the Florida Highway Patrol on a seven-minute chase in his squad car at speeds that reached 120 mph on Florida's Turnpike in Broward County earlier this month. A highway patrol trooper pulled out her gun to arrest Fausto López, 35, after he reportedly ignored repeated warnings to stop. López could not be reached for comment. As of Saturday, he was still assigned to regular duty at the Miami Police Department, said Cmdr. Delrish Moss, "because at this point it's a traffic offense." The incident started at 6:28a.m. Oct. 11 on the southbound turnpike at Commercial Boulevard, when a trooper, identified as D.J. Watts, saw a Miami patrol car switching lanes in a dangerous manner. Watts turned on her lights and siren but couldn't reach López, who was driving more than 120 mph, the report said. At about6:33a.m., Watts caught up to López. When she pulled in back of López's car, she once again activated her lights and siren, but López ignored the warnings, according to the report, and kept going. Finally, at6:35a.m., seven minutes after the start of the high-speed chase, López stopped his car near Hollywood.
An FHP video given to Univision shows Watts approaching López's car with her gun drawn. "She drew her gun for her own safety based on the actions of the driver," said Sgt. Mark Wysocky, an FHP spokesman in Broward. Watts ordered López to step out of the vehicle, handcuffed and detained him. As he was getting out of his vehicle, López explained to Watts that he was driving so quickly because he was late to his off-duty job, which started at 7 a.m. López was released, but was criminally charged with reckless driving, which is considered a second-degree misdemeanor. Miami Police spokesman Moss said the Florida Highway Patrol alerted them to the episode right away.
"We immediately launched an administrative investigation," he said. "However, we're taking a back seat, and watching the criminal process as it takes place. At the conclusion of the criminal process we will take whatever administrative action we deem necessary."

smh dont know how i missed this cause i live in the area where it happened....regularly see those guys pulling that crap at those hours too booking it...about time this gets brought up....shame no one is mentioning why he was let off knowing anyone else that said "I'm late for work" would have received a stoneface and a ride to jail

Damn Op u beat me by 5 minutes  
roll.gif
roll.gif
  ill go delete mine

Its a shame that most of the bad ones give the few good ones like the trooper in the video a bad name.

"this is not the first time, yall come from that way all the time, AND WE NEVER CATCH IT"

I'd take her to court, say she and the highway patrol have history of searching for "us" .. "AND WE NEVER CATCH IT"

She was out for blood. Fed up.. Problems at home? that time of the month?

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I learned the difference between troopers and police and their beef from Super Troopers.

haha this

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

"this is not the first time, yall come from that way all the time, AND WE NEVER CATCH IT"

I'd take her to court, say she and the highway patrol have history of searching for "us" .. "AND WE NEVER CATCH IT"

go back to iss

The trooper should be fired. The girl ASAP. Her coworkers will never trust her again. Her job there is going to be unbearable now

Originally Posted by KingSuperbIV

The trooper should be fired. The girl ASAP. Her coworkers will never trust her again. Her job there is going to be unbearable now

because she values the safety of the public she is hired to protect?

you think its okay for police to drive recklessly and carelessly on the highway?

If that was a civilian driver, you think she would have reacted the same way?

it's a state trooper arresting miami PD,
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by MECKS

you think its okay for police to drive recklessly and carelessly on the highway?

I am a cop. If dude got into an accident at that rate of speed he would have not only killed himself but the vehicle he struck. I have been to crashes and it's nothing like seeing someones legs over their shoulders. DOA. Seeing dead and decapitated body parts is a cold feeling. 
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
 Miami police officer probably will not get fired though. Most agencies will only fire you when you have a felony... sad but true. 

I guess watching videos and understanding them is not your strong point..i dont want to imagine how is your reading.

how is this guy using the police car for off duty errands, and going 120 on the highway.

he should have his license suspended for a year.

i wish he would have drew on her.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by freelythinkingmind

TAKE HER TO COURT?
.....for what?

This dudes brain operates on a whole new level, a ******ed level, but a new level nonetheless.

Are you cereal? God help us.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Got 'em.

ive always heard of the beef but never watched supertroopers. can someone fill me in?

Back
Top Bottom