Video: 50 Cent Going @ Alicia Keys

i agree with 50.
and he's not really going at Alicia Keys
he said the same thing everyone on NT said when they read her comments.

smh.gif
50 got those dudes on a leash. no wonder Buck left the Unit

alicia keys said gangsta rap was created to make blacks kill each other.

she dissed gangsta rappers, so are you surprised curtis was offended?

it's like if someone dissed niketalk and i spoke out... kind of expected.

and plus it's album time for the unit... you know what that means, it's just getting started.

Banks and Yayo looked sooooooooooooooooooo uncomfortable.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
best part is when Lloyd and Yayo at the same time explains that Keys took thestatement back, 50 jumps in and says "I don't like Alicia Keys no more". Lloyd and Yayo is like ...
smh.gif
("HERE WE +*%# GO!")...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

smh.gif
50 got those dudes on a leash. no wonder Buck left the Unit

50 got them dudes all wearing black fitteds, the same reverse hoodies, and the samecut jeans. Like them guys not even allowed to dress themselves nomore.

i dont know why everybody is getting mad at 50.
if somebody criticizes me in a bad way, best believe imma say !%!* you next time i see them
and everybody knows theyd do the same thing if someone was talkin #+$@ about you

Wait a minute. Wasn't 90% of NT crucifying Alicia Keys for these very same statements? Yet when 50 does it he in the wrong.

WOOOOOOOOOOW!

smmfh even Faux news is goin after her.......if you attack somebody this way then there should be some truth about it!! Alicia keys wasmisrepresented........She stated that the media over sloganised the fued between the rappers. "He is an anti-intellectual, dollar-driven dullard whounfortunately - when attempting to 'Get Rich or Die Tryin' - got rich." Basically 50 is the definition of a sell-out fake *%+% everybody hates!And if you respect this fool than you must share the same characteristics of this _ without the cash! He stated the following..."At some point she'splaying some +!@% that don't relate to me. " What the hell does he expect from her to rap? She is a Female, did he forget about that? She singssoulful not wanksta music! Alicia has the right to not trust the govt., matter fact the govt and media has given us a reason. Wake up people and remove theblindfold of propaganda from your ingnorant eyes!! Dump news reporters and 50 for responding without understanding what she really tried to say. "One ofthe smartest outspoken sisters in the industry. She the only one with a clue in the industry? where the brothers at. Tough guys got nuthin to say huh. Dontwanna speak against mass media" And 50 is dead wrong for his statements, he is offended for the wrong reasons wow...just another reason to hate him andfaux...eff em!!! Btw Akeys is %100 organic...they don't make em like that anymore. I love her for being Pro-Black every black person with pride and wisdomshould! And she is fan of wu-tang. My two faves...

N's on Nt gettin offended what another female has to say about them�is a female trait. stoggaf!
eyes.gif
��� People only started to pay attention because of a song that was disrespectful to the police from the album "Straight Outta Compton" which was thefirst hip-hop album to go platinum without radio play and you know why because the media itself help to promote it and once labels saw that this kind of musicwould be consumed by the public that's when you saw an influx of gangster rap.� Know your history! They same clowns that brought crack into the slums forus and many other as well. But that is another topic...I won't even try to get into that....

Originally Posted by FWA III

What Alicia said about gangsta rap made her sound like she didn't finish junior high.

And as a fan of gangsta rap, I'm glad somebody spoke because what she said was complete BS.
You just don't get it do ya! She is also a fan of "gangsta rap" she likes wu and other hardcore rap groups!
Go pick up a book, you gotta a lot of comprehending and critical thinking to do! since you probably so busy watching t.v.

http://photobucket.com/

Originally Posted by KICKS OFF

roll.gif
best part is when Lloyd and Yayo at the same time explains that Keys took the statement back, 50 jumps in and says "I don't like Alicia Keys no more". Lloyd and Yayo is like ...
smh.gif
("HERE WE +*%# GO!")...
laugh.gif

So true mann.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this %%@%% 50 is a $#%!#@ lame. And loyd and yayo are just standing by this N like 50 got a gun to them. No wonder why buck left
sick.gif

best part is when Lloyd and Yayo at the same time explains that Keys took the statement back, 50 jumps in and says "I don't like Alicia Keys no more". Lloyd and Yayo is like ...
smh.gif
("HERE WE +*%# GO!")...
alien.gif

roll.gif
Best part of the video...

50 is a clown. No 50, you don't fall under the "gangster rap" genre. "That classical crap"....SMH.

Back
Top Bottom