Video BIRDMAN says FORBES is wrong he has more than $100 mill. & he tried to buy a 8mill maybach

Am I the only one who gets the feeling he's frontin?

I mean...
If you have to me about it, you must not really have it

Am I the only one who gets the feeling he's frontin?

I mean...
If you have to me about it, you must not really have it

I wonder how much slim is worth....

And i wonder how manny fresh feelin? The money really started piling in after he bounced... I hope he still rich..

And i wonder how manny fresh feelin? The money really started piling in after he bounced... I hope he still rich..

Frontin is one thing i wont accuse baby of hes been consistently making millions since 98... and Has three of the biggest artist in the world under him right now....... so that money aint ever gonna stop coming in

Frontin is one thing i wont accuse baby of hes been consistently making millions since 98... and Has three of the biggest artist in the world under him right now....... so that money aint ever gonna stop coming in

Originally Posted by throwback1718

Nah son, the money has been coming in strong since the Hot Boyz/400 Degreez days....
Fresh, and the majority of that camp just never saw any of it...

Nah son, the money has been coming in strong since the Hot Boyz/400 Degreez days....
Fresh, and the majority of that camp just never saw any of it...

you think that Juvie, BG ,Turk money compares to Wayne, Drake, Nicki money??? I highly doubt.

Don't get me wrong Hot Boys was probably pullin in some $$ but not as much as Drake, wayne, Nicki etc at the moment.

you think that Juvie, BG ,Turk money compares to Wayne, Drake, Nicki money??? I highly doubt.

Don't get me wrong Hot Boys was probably pullin in some $$ but not as much as Drake, wayne, Nicki etc at the moment.

i doubt it as well

i doubt it as well

Dude signed that 33mill dollar contract back in the 90s (1998)...before Wayne really popped, Drake, Nikki etc...
33milli in the 90's was 
eek.gif
...and that was just the distribution deal....Cash Money been makin money for a while....

Dude signed that 33mill dollar contract back in the 90s (1998)...before Wayne really popped, Drake, Nikki etc...
33milli in the 90's was 
eek.gif
...and that was just the distribution deal....Cash Money been makin money for a while....

Originally Posted by jusdre86

I dnt understand how a car can be worth 10 mill. Who comes up with this crap

Well, if it's made from the finest materials (full carbon fiber body etc) and it's the only one in the world (for sale)
supply and demand. 

Originally Posted by jusdre86

I dnt understand how a car can be worth 10 mill. Who comes up with this crap

Well, if it's made from the finest materials (full carbon fiber body etc) and it's the only one in the world (for sale)
supply and demand. 

Back
Top Bottom