Video game bosses you absolutely hate?

Originally Posted by amishpimp27

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Altered beast for sega genesis

cant even get passed the 2nd level, dude keeps killing me wit his eyeballs

and im still playing wit on the 360, the sega genesis ultimate collection game, so if anyone can help me out, please do

k3ratl.jpg

ok its this boss but in the 2nd stage hes just a bunch of eyeballs..impossible to beat
14bp8vc.jpg
I kind of remember that being an incredibly easy boss to beat...

All u have to do is go all the way to the right of the screen (like literally on the tree thing) and u can't be hit at all by the heads, then just jump up and down and hit, I think when ur in beast mode there's liek a barrell roll type of attack?, just go all the way right, do the barrell roll/jump attack up and down alot and u'll win in like 10 seconds.

Oh yea, and the boss I hate is Psycho Mantis from MGS1, scared the !!$@ out of me
laugh.gif
nah in the 2nd stage u transform into some type of dragon and his spelled is some type of electric circle around him and some type of fire power, but the dude never freaking dies, im currently playing right now and its ridiculous. AND ITS JUST THE 2ND STAGE

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

and im still playing wit on the 360, the sega genesis ultimate collection game, so if anyone can help me out, please do

k3ratl.jpg

ok its this boss but in the 2nd stage hes just a bunch of eyeballs..impossible to beat
14bp8vc.jpg
I LITERALLY JUMPED OUT MY SEAT AND STARTED DYING WHEN I SAW THIS!!! I HAVENT HEARD OR SEEN THIS GAME IN YEARS!!! THANKS FOR BRINGIN BAK THIS MEMORY OMG WAS THAT BOSS HARD
Sorry abt the caps just wanted to sho how excited i was

i remember my cousins and i would pop this game in, 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 at the transformations (wise fwom your gwave!), then pop some other game in within 5-10 minutes.. we could never get passed the 1st level 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Yea the tranformation is the best thing in here but i finally got to pass the 1st, its the 2nd level i cant beat

1st stage- transform in a werewolf beast
2nd stage- transform in a dragon
i wanna know wth is the 3rd one

Cant believe it took you guys that long to beat RAAM. Have you guys tried doing it with a team mate?

Robotnik is mad easy, so was Ruby Weapon with the Phoenix summon trick.
laugh.gif

Jason on the other hand.
indifferent.gif

Tyson in Punch Out was mad hard but after a few years I beat him consistently.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Whatever the hardest level it is on GOW....

I beat Ares but the clone war was a B! Still is.

I beat it on normal but **** is hard

I came in here to say this.  That clone war took days off of my life.

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg

Yea the tranformation is the best thing in here but i finally got to pass the 1st, its the 2nd level i cant beat

i think it's a tiger

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg

This is in my top 15 games of all time...
Dying is worth it in this game...due to the song check it out:

SICK!!!!!!!!!!!!! If p.diddy heard this he would sample in a heart beat and go "uh huh, yeah... bad boy"

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg

i think it's a tiger
Holy crap that was the first game I ever played for the Sega Genesis back in like 1989
laugh.gif
. I was only 5, but I used to beat the game all the time. Good luck trying to beat the last level... I think when you're the dragon all you have to do is use the lightning that surrounds you and it'll kill the eyeballs and then just get close to his head. Actually, I don't even remember, I just remember it was easy. You turn into a tiger on the last level, I think there's a level where you turn into like a hippo or a rhino that turns things into stone with his breath or some crap. This and Golden Axe were
pimp.gif

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg

i think it's a tiger
Holy crap that was the first game I ever played for the Sega Genesis back in like 1989
laugh.gif
. I was only 5, but I used to beat the game all the time. Good luck trying to beat the last level... I think when you're the dragon all you have to do is use the lightning that surrounds you and it'll kill the eyeballs and then just get close to his head. Actually, I don't even remember, I just remember it was easy. You turn into a tiger on the last level, I think there's a level where you turn into like a hippo or a rhino that turns things into stone with his breath or some crap. This and Golden Axe were
pimp.gif

k3ratl.jpg

14bp8vc.jpg

i think it's a tiger

stage 3 is a bear
stage 4 is a tiger

stage 5 is a wolf that is the last level

Back
Top Bottom