Video games that should've been movies!

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

Originally Posted by ImReallyDirkNowitzki

Originally Posted by dnycemodel

Legend of Zelda
pimp.gif

mad.gif
Does anyone have an unsafe hatred for fanboys that make these stupid +%! trailers?
Like I seriously envision causing them harm, like repeatedly punching them in the rib cage with brass knuckles while they hang from some barn rafter deep in the country where no one can hear them scream.

Just leave the fantasy up to studios, stay the +%#% away from your @@$@+*$$ Cannon HV20 and weirdo friends stupid enough to participate.
Fanmade trailers really make we wanna pull a facebook robbery, and leave a warning for others...like stomping a roach and leaving them there
as an example to others.

It would be cool if it was a dedicated site or titled FANMADE, but don't infect youtube with your unhealthy obsessions video games and cartoons.....TRICKING US INTO WATCHING IT, it's not cool we don't care, it makes REAL FANS very angry.

relax. it's not that serious.

laugh.gif
Yes it is, I'm not a internet junkie like that...so if I heard word on the street there's a movie then I go home and google it and some fanmade trailer pops up it's like
mad.gif
Like go get some p or something, dudes spends life savings and cash in family heirloom bonds to make these garbage trailers that serve no purpose.

But like I said if you're gonna do it..do it like this guy go full length, show studios the "what-if", maybe they might put the resources and check in your lap
http://screwattack.com/videos/Mega-Man

Any GTA movie would be cool, although the Crank series with Jason Statham seemed pretty close IMO

Any GTA movie would be cool, although the Crank series with Jason Statham seemed pretty close IMO

Mass Effect
Legend of Zelda
Kinghts of the Old Republic
Halo
Final Fantasy XIII

Those storylines were fire
pimp.gif

Mass Effect
Legend of Zelda
Kinghts of the Old Republic
Halo
Final Fantasy XIII