video games that would scare the ____ out of you

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I was pretty young when this came out. It use to creep me out when it was time to find Jason. You'd go from cabin to cabin and room to room looking for him. Only for him to pop up completely unexpected.

That game was creepy as hell...had an eerie vibe to it even for an NES game. Plus I was really young.

This! I think it was 1989 when it came out. I went to toys r us and begged myMom to get it lol! I think it was like $50 or more

Originally Posted by leocabrera

Originally Posted by rmK

Originally Posted by blacklion23

I was pretty young when this came out. It use to creep me out when it was time to find Jason. You'd go from cabin to cabin and room to room looking for him. Only for him to pop up completely unexpected.

That game was creepy as hell...had an eerie vibe to it even for an NES game. Plus I was really young.

This! I think it was 1989 when it came out. I went to toys r us and begged myMom to get it lol! I think it was like $50 or more
Maaaaaaan. I remember playin this when I could jump since my brother would hog the NES. I played it once. Once Jason popped up and the music was playin, I turned it off and threw the Karate Kid back in.lol

roll.gif
 @ the friday 13th game
that reminds me, I use to be scare of playing the Nightmare elm street nes game because i thought Freddy Krueger would come out of the tv screen...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I was a stupid kid

I have Amnesia The Dark Decent and I have yet to beat it.....and don't plan on beating it anytime soon.
Also have Metro 2033 on my computer...played it........don't plan on beating it anytime soon.

Played the first 10 mins of Doom 3 when it first came out years ago...moment #+#% got real on Mars and everything started going bad.......*Uninstall* 

BARELY BARELY beat Dead Space 1 and the first FEAR 
grin.gif

As a young kid Resident Evil 2 scared the piss out of me......guess that's why I am so shook by horror games today

I'm 23 years old 
30t6p3b.gif

I played resident evil 2 when I was like 14 and turned that crap off within' 15 min... I returned it the next day to get my store credit back. Suprisingly I did finish Silent Hill tho... That toddler ghost following you around in the school was pretty odd

Halo the flood scared the young god til he forced his then 5 year old brother to play co op.Re4 regenerstors had me shaking like Vegas craps all night.

Back
Top Bottom