Video: If Questlove DJ's In Your Town, Go.

A few weeks ago, Questlove came to town (full review here). For three hours, dude did the damn thang.

If he comes to your city, catch it. Best Monday night party ever
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

He was here last week I think, didn't know anything about it until a few hours before.
30t6p3b.gif

Not to be an !@!!, but you missed a good set most likely
laugh.gif
. Dude really does a great job of selecting records, maintaining a tempo and keeping the crowd into it. Like I said in my writeup, I was exhausted by the time it ended. My head felt like it would roll off my shoulders because my neck couldn't support it anymore after three hours of nodding to the beat
laugh.gif

Damn, another Nashville show missed b/c of real life. Who the eff parties on a Monday?! lol

I heard it was a good set though. Some dudes from around here went and they said it was well worth the drive.

I've seen both Premier and Questlove spin.

IMO, Questlove >>>> Primo. Primo was talking too damned much during his set.

^^ "Camp Lo- Luchini aka this is it
Also a D block remix with rashad too- sweet misery remix

edit: whoops didnt even watched the whole video, joecool is correct

PJ - Yep. Spur of the moment deal so we asked him to stop through and he agreed.

illphillip - yessir!

Trife - you're in the city?

Dynamics82 - dunno what else you want bro from a DJ set bro
laugh.gif
I mean he rocked from beginning to end. I felt like a zombie by night's end.

Agreed. I saw him spin 2 years ago right after MJ died.  He was spinning a MJ tribute set in some old abandoned boarding home in downtown LA.  It was dirty, sweaty and gritty. People drunk as hell singing and dancing, spilling drinks on one another but ill be damned if all 100 people in there didnt have one of the most memorable nights of their lives.  So much fun. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom