(VIDEO) ISREALI BOMBS.... EXTREMELY GRAPHIC

Isreal bombs an apartment building in Gaza yesterday. Killing 25 CIVILIANS (no militants).
Earlier in the day, Isreal bombed two U.N. Schools killing 39 CIVILIANS, mostly children (no militants).

WARNING: Not for the weak. (could not embed)

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ab0_1231290043
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Man...I don't even know what to say...

this +#@$ gets me so mad.

Gaza shouldn't have messed with Israeli in the first place.

Don't they know U.S. got there back?
Yeah ok...try telling that to the parents of a the women and children being killed every day.

beat-dead-horse.gif

Originally Posted by XxHonchoxX

What were they pulling out of the debris?
a dead girl...man i'm almost in tears watching that %+$@. imagine having to deal with that every day.

They both are wrong. Neither is "entitled" to the land. We don't own the land we live on. We are just inhabitants. RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY/ EGO FORTHE EPIC LOSS

Nothing to do with religion now that i have done my homework on the Arab Israeli conflict. When Israel decides to lift that blockade maybe things will getbetter

Originally Posted by early90s

They both are wrong. Neither is "entitled" to the land. We don't own the land we live on. We are just inhabitants. RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY/ EGO FOR THE EPIC LOSS
qft. in general, religion causes a lot of ignorance and problems in the world.

damn, I have a 3 year old daughter and that video just ruined my day. I couldnt watch it all, but definitely an eye opener. They were pulling her out like arag doll, couldnt they be a little more gentle? damn, I think I saw some dude poke at her with a stick.

SMH at this tragedy. You would think Hamas would surrender and do what it can to help these people but instead they continue shooting rockets at Israel. Whyare these people so STUPID? What's next someone from Hamas will go on TV and proclaim they are winning this war? Someone cue Baghdad Bob.

If I $%%++ slap your mother for stealing my car. Are you gonna kill my whole entire 60 member family in return who had nothing to do with the original issue?

I think she deserves the $%%++ slap by someone, she commited a crime.

Just saying.

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

SMH at this tragedy. You would think Hamas would surrender and do what it can to help these people but instead they continue shooting rockets at Israel. Why are these people so STUPID? What's next someone from Hamas will go on TV and proclaim they are winning this war? Someone cue Baghdad Bob.

If I bytch slap your mother for stealing my car. Are you gonna kill my whole entire 60 member family in return who had nothing to do with the original issue?

I think she deserves the bytch slap by someone, she commited a crime.........right?

Just saying.

Originally Posted by Fireblaze44

Gaza shouldn't have messed with Israeli in the first place.
Please define "messed with".
eyes.gif

Obviously you don't know the situation.
What were they pulling out of the debris?

Dead bodies, looking for living.

The Hamas Goverment in 2006 shot missiles over to Isreali killing/wounding/destroying everything in it's way. Isreali go tired of this and boom. Damn, youyou guys even pay attetion to the news
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

STOP WITH THIS PROPAGANDA, YOU GUYS SUPPORTING PALESTINE ARE SUPPORTING TERRORIST.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Israel is killing little baby girls, seeking refuge in UN issued sanctuaries. Cracking open their craniums with tons of debris causing their brains to leakout....but you have the nerve to claim that people are supporting terrorists by watching a video. WOW.

You are looking at raw real life footage of the reality of a situation and call it propaganda.

Y'all minds are seriously twisted.

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

STOP WITH THIS PROPAGANDA, YOU GUYS SUPPORTING PALESTINE ARE SUPPORTING TERRORIST.
laugh.gif
tired.gif
smh.gif

Israel is killing little baby girls, seeking refuge in UN issued sanctuaries. Cracking open their craniums with tons of debris causing their brains to leak out....but you have the nerve to claim that people are supporting terrorists by watching a video. WOW.

You are looking at raw real life footage of the reality of a situation and call it propaganda.

Y'all minds are seriously twisted.
This land has been fought over since the dawn of religion. Nothing has changed and that fact that you are sitting here trying to say either sidehas rights to that land is propaganda. Get out of here calling out Israel, both sides are to blame. Just remember how this country (the USA) was founded andcontinues to act before you start pointing the finger one way.

Hamas does not care for its people. It is a terrorist organization out for its own gain. If they actually cared about theirpeople, they would stop launching rockets at random into Israel and focus on creating a more stable infrastructure, (such as an education system, health care,etc). Hamas believes that the country of Israel should not exist.

Basically, anyone who supports Hamas deserves to be killed. Hamas is the party responsible for bringing about the suffering of the Palestinian people, so ifanyone is to blame for what is going on, it is them.

Their belief in violence is even stated in their slogan and covenant:
-"God is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Qur'an its constitution. Jihad is its path and death for the sake of God is the loftiest of its wishes."
-Hamas' covenant states that "so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences" are "in contradiction to the principles of theIslamic Resistance Movement", stating "there is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad".

smh.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#cite_note-64

Originally Posted by IcyyyESR Two3

Hamas does not care for its people. It is a terrorist organization out for its own gain. If they actually cared about their people, they would stop launching rockets at random into Israel and focus on creating a more stable infrastructure, (such as an education system, health care, etc). Hamas believes that the country of Israel should not exist.

Basically, anyone who supports Hamas deserves to be killed. Hamas is the party responsible for bringing about the suffering of the Palestinian people, so if anyone is to blame for what is going on, it is them.

Their belief in violence is even stated in their slogan and covenant:
-"God is its target, the Prophet is its model, the Qur'an its constitution. Jihad is its path and death for the sake of God is the loftiest of its wishes."
-Hamas' covenant states that "so-called peaceful solutions and international conferences" are "in contradiction to the principles of the Islamic Resistance Movement", stating "there is no solution for the Palestinian question except through Jihad".

smh.gif
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas#cite_note-64

Do you know who created Hamas? How about Isreal.
http://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.htmlhttp://www.globalresearch.ca/articles/ZER403A.html

But that's besides the point....right?

Nonetheless, you've thoroughly revealed your stupidity. Using your twisted logic, Isreal can massacre 1.5 million Palestinians in Gaza, and at the end ofthe day.........it's Hamas's fault.

Pure sickness.

Back
Top Bottom