Video: Joe Budden On "Smack" speaking on Saigon, Prodigy ext.

laugh.gif
"Prodigy is like the hip-hop version of Bobby Brown". On point.

"Name someone who Prodigy has beefed with, and came out a winner"
roll.gif
roll.gif
that bobby brown comparison is on point though

i wanted him to mention the obvious fact that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, prodigy for the most part only dissed people that had beef with 50 and gunit.

I intern at Amalgam Digital which is a record label that Joe is currently signed to and got to listen to the track off Padded Room that has a verse that dissesProdigy today and he straight up murdered Prodigy on it. This album is gonna be ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Much Respected

I intern at Amalgam Digital which is a record label that Joe is currently signed to and got to listen to the track off Padded Room that has a verse that disses Prodigy today and he straight up murdered Prodigy on it. This album is gonna be ridiculous.

how far into it is he?

how so? he controls when it drops... not def jam... what u talkin bout foo... he already dropped 1... i say padded room is out by december... dude been sittinfor too long... he thirsty...

I only got to hear 2 tracks and they both are fire. I haven't done anything work related w/ him. I only started interning there recently. I'm hearing aJuly release at the latest though (not insider info, just from interviews).

Back
Top Bottom