[VIDEO] Joe Budden Watchin A Fight That Took Place Outside His Concert

Originally Posted by RavageBX

No hate but that Benz prolly leased
laugh.gif

4taueh.gif

Originally Posted by Barack 0drama

laugh.gif
smh.gif
@ Dudes actin' like Joe isn't supposed to/can't have a Benz.

word...u can be a high 5 figure cat or 6 figure cat and afford a benz.

Thats not a CLS 55...Its either a CLS 500 or a CLS 550...Theres no badges on the side.

Nice vehicle either way...

Originally Posted by ChampionHood

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I feel like people are either too young or naive to understand things like that... If you're earning $40-60 grand a year you can buy a benz. %#%* youcould be earning less and buy that car. Same way people drop a $100 grand on jewelry. That might be all your money's going into -- car payments etc --but let's be real. It's a matter of priority. people don't drive cars like that because their priorities lie elsewhere.

Originally Posted by AK Nako

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I feel like people are either too young or naive to understand things like that... If you're earning $40-60 grand a year you can buy a benz. %#%* you could be earning less and buy that car. Same way people drop a $100 grand on jewelry. That might be all your money's going into -- car payments etc -- but let's be real. It's a matter of priority. people don't drive cars like that because their priorities lie elsewhere.

Word. But, from Corolla to this is a big surprise tho. Plus he didn't sell much on Mood Musik 3.
2efltuskp5.jpg
then again "joey you hot in the streets"

Originally Posted by SillyRichard

Originally Posted by AK Nako

laugh.gif
smh.gif

I feel like people are either too young or naive to understand things like that... If you're earning $40-60 grand a year you can buy a benz. %#%* you could be earning less and buy that car. Same way people drop a $100 grand on jewelry. That might be all your money's going into -- car payments etc -- but let's be real. It's a matter of priority. people don't drive cars like that because their priorities lie elsewhere.

Word. But, from Corolla to this is a big surprise tho. Plus he didn't sell much on Mood Musik 3.
2efltuskp5.jpg
then again "joey you hot in the streets"
Com'on son..lets use common sense...

You seriously think Joe drove that Corolla on a daily basis?..From what I understand...The Carolla was for a video shoot (As you can tell by all the peopleoutside)

When Joe first dropped "Pump it up" He had a H2 Hummer on 24's...I remember reading it somewhere...

Its only a CLS....Yall acting like son rolled up in a Veyron..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MoneyGrowsOnTreez

Looks Like The middle East, I know at least one dude in that vid.....herbs

yeah I was just watching the vid again and that does look like the Middle East. when did all of this go down? I heard Joe comes out about once a year tothe greater Boston area and does a small show but I got absolutely no wind of this.

I was at the concert and the video is trash...first off, the concert was ridiculous; kinda mad he didn't show love to any new jersey heads...anyway, 10-15mins after the concerts over we head outside and we see a swarm of dudes in the middle of the street; i was like, word? and run over amped to see a fight...iget over there and see these dudes throwing soft punches and pushing...a lot of screaming, nothing more...no one gone dropped, no one got bodied, nothing...tosay joe saw the fight, that's a lie as well...if he watched the fight i would've saw him on the back street and he was no where to be found...theydefinitely just waited for him to get outta the club...i'm prolly in the video, the group of people just watching from the background...cops ended upcoming like 2-4 minutes into the fight...dudes who actually got into the fight were the opening act and was garbage, but that's besides the point...longstory short, dudes trying to get rep's by screaming and scratching, nothing more...

Originally Posted by dgk3188

my emotions thru this video

smh.gif
@ the shaky camera...can barely see the fight.

eek.gif
@ the fight! Dudes fighting everywhere!

roll.gif
@ the lady yelling at the top of her lungs

eek.gif
that joe has a benz!! what type is that

haha and then dude claiming he was smackdvd.

It's a CLS500 or CLS550. LOL at the dude claiming he's from SMACK DVD. And even a bigger shocker...a Joe Budden concert in 08! Dude even has newsongs to perform?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

Originally Posted by dgk3188

my emotions thru this video

smh.gif
@ the shaky camera...can barely see the fight.

eek.gif
@ the fight! Dudes fighting everywhere!

roll.gif
@ the lady yelling at the top of her lungs

eek.gif
that joe has a benz!! what type is that

haha and then dude claiming he was smackdvd.

It's a CLS500 or CLS550. LOL at the dude claiming he's from SMACK DVD. And even a bigger shocker...a Joe Budden concert in 08! Dude even has new songs to perform?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
he's coming to Penn State in a matter of Two Weeks for Blueand White weekend and the people here are @#$!%%#%..i dont know if they gon rock with Pump it Up & Fire
laugh.gif
...dont matter im just trying to see some shorties

Back
Top Bottom