Video: Lil Wayne Has Bottles Thrown At Him In London

WOW, yo why was weezy just walkin around the stage like that though? Crowd mustve been mad...........

roll.gif
right in the face.

I would've been heated too if he was just walking around doing nothing for a minute and a half during a song.

Wonder what went down. At least Wayne showed some sign of intelligence and competence by not poppin' off on the crowd.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Wayne handled it well tho. that was mad funny. he just stood there for a minute like ".........".
laugh.gif
I wonder why he was just walking around like that tho. Anymore info?

Man.....Yeah it might of been a smart decision but, I expected something out of someone who claims to be a killer, guerilla, lion, and whatever he says he is.

Man.....Yeah it might of been a smart decision but, I expected something out of someone who claims to be a killer, guerilla, lion, and whatever he says he is.
yeah he should have shot a bunch of people in front of everyone and caught a few murder charges ... ?

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

WOW, yo why was weezy just walkin around the stage like that though? Crowd mustve been mad...........

something must been wrong with the sound or security or something....i mean we don't have the whole story but the way everybody was looking around andwaiting it seems weird...

lmfaoooooo he handled it just like i woulda done it , he was thinking about it since he wasnt about to run his mouth since thats what they wanted saying"ooooooooooooo"

so he know they PAID to see him & leaving asap is the best thing to do to piss em off

" whoever thrown that ya'll should beat his _ _ _ since they just missed up ur show " lmaooo

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

something must been wrong with the sound or security or something....i mean we don't have the whole story but the way everybody was looking around and waiting it seems weird...

x2

Originally Posted by im out chea

Crowd is BLOWN
roll.gif
THEM ppl IS BLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWNNNNNNN

IMMA THROW A BOTTLE AT HIM WEN HE COME AROUND THE WAY FOR THE CONCERT MAY 10
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom