VIDEO of lil brawl @ Blockheads in NYC vol. Hood ppl strike again

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Were the dudes in black bouncers. Because being a bouncer gives you authority to over react. If that bouncer wanted to be like stop raising your voice while customers are out here and just hit him with the Tiger Uppercut i think that's legit.

The bouncers should have just immediately stepped to him and tried to throw him away from the door/customers.

Letting it escalade ftl. No bouncers then i would have tried to defuse the situation...obv to no appeal
eek.gif

But yeah ain't no bouncers at Blockheads. It's food and drinks.

laugh.gif
@ dude having a chain and chairs and tables getting thrown. Do people ever just fight with fists straight up anymore?

laugh.gif
@ dude having a chain and chairs and tables getting thrown. Do people ever just fight with fists straight up anymore?

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Were the dudes in black bouncers. Because being a bouncer gives you authority to over react. If that bouncer wanted to be like stop raising your voice while customers are out here and just hit him with the Tiger Uppercut i think that's legit.

The bouncers should have just immediately stepped to him and tried to throw him away from the door/customers.

Letting it escalade ftl. No bouncers then i would have tried to defuse the situation...obv to no appeal
eek.gif

Oh so dudes in the black shirt and khakis were just regular workers then....o well

eek.gif

Oh so dudes in the black shirt and khakis were just regular workers then....o well

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If growing up through the nyc public school system has taught me anything, it's that when someone come up to you fluttering their feathers and say's "whats good", that is an automatic sign for punching him in the face. Alot of people think the situation will diffuse by talking...it don't work like that. Once they push their chest forward along with their chin....rear uppercut with left hook.

EXACTLY my thought, dudes hesitated, but maybe thought they were going to lose their job if they swong first, but homie in the red should have gotten knocked out the second he said "WHATS G.. (knock)"

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

If growing up through the nyc public school system has taught me anything, it's that when someone come up to you fluttering their feathers and say's "whats good", that is an automatic sign for punching him in the face. Alot of people think the situation will diffuse by talking...it don't work like that. Once they push their chest forward along with their chin....rear uppercut with left hook.

EXACTLY my thought, dudes hesitated, but maybe thought they were going to lose their job if they swong first, but homie in the red should have gotten knocked out the second he said "WHATS G.. (knock)"

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

Why do black people have to act like this in public?

Why didn't they just leave like they started to?
It's just in our blood, We don't like being disrespected by anyone. You see stuff like this on NikeTalk everyday, I don't like Methodman locking up my topics, so I'll shoot him a message "Chill with that &*@! son".
It is what it is, every single black person on the planet doesn't like being disrespected, and every single black person in the world acts like that. We're lucky Barack hasn't snapped yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

It's just in our blood, We don't like being disrespected by anyone. You see stuff like this on NikeTalk everyday, I don't like Methodman locking up my topics, so I'll shoot him a message "Chill with that &*@! son".
It is what it is, every single black person on the planet doesn't like being disrespected, and every single black person in the world acts like that. We're lucky Barack hasn't snapped yet, but I'm sure it's coming.

probably some fly b's sat round that they tried to impress with their alpha display.

probably some fly b's sat round that they tried to impress with their alpha display.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

That's cool and all, but you ain't black.

eek.gif

They weren't bouncers, just bust boys cleaning tables.

eek.gif

They weren't bouncers, just bust boys cleaning tables.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Oh yeah I forgot I'm white.

Originally Posted by NjCollector

Oh yeah I forgot I'm white.

Back
Top Bottom