Video of the Year -Snoop -Sensual Seduction

Rick James + Prince + Tpain = The New Snoop The west coast back
roll.gif
yeah right they been dead since pac hahaha

hated the song originally, but after seeing the video, I realized the message, and I'm converted

agree with the OG poster, video of the year

This song grew on me so much. When I first heard it I was like wth but now im like omg.

Got Damn Snoop .....That was so dope...how can anyone not LOVE that *+@!....I love this dude Snoop
pimp.gif

Imagine if this joint came out 10 years ago. If you told Snoop Doggy Dogg that one day he'd make this video he'd prolly kill himself. But big shouts toSnoop Dogg for changing the game and making this video.

Video of the Year, word to Hot Thing.

The execution on this video is perfect, definitly looks like a 80's video, I've always liked the song.
Sounds real smooth in the whip.

haha I like the vid, Ya'll right Snoop can do anything, from the most gangster gun totin' songs to this... and somehow it all works.

Alright, Alright, Alright, I know that when we first started talking about this song I came in and said that this was some of the wackest !%$* ever cause ofthe whole getting his T-Pain on and all that but now that I have seen the video I'm @*@#!#% with this joint now! The video really makes me appreciate thesong much more and it was quite creative with the whole setup. I can dig it

Back
Top Bottom