Video: Plies Bust It Baby Reality Show Casting Day

My gf/baby mom's from Manhattan...she laughed at the girl talking about the New York chicks.
roll.gif

eyes.gif
It's sad though. I'm from Georgia and there's alot of thesebroads there but there's also alot of educated women as well. These broads are all over the US some are just undercover.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

This probably will be a BET production. That's all they do is bite programming from VH1 and MTV anyway.

of course. it's all owned by the same ppl. and the white ppl running bet dont care how black ppl look.

when i watched this the other day,,,, only thing i could think of was.............

- wow,, theres only 1 good lookin chick in the whole thing
- its discusting how women act over people with fame,,, NO CLASS
- damn,,, most of them chick were horrible lookin.

Originally Posted by bodyfullapolo

Originally Posted by rocyaice

This probably will be a BET production. That's all they do is bite programming from VH1 and MTV anyway.

of course. it's all owned by the same ppl. and the white ppl running bet dont care how black ppl look.

Im sayin though..if some black people don't care how they look..why should someone else?

This is not for a reality show its actually for a Bust It Baby calendar, either way from the looks of these girls its gonna be straight trash!

Im sayin though..if some black people don't care how they look..why should someone else?

Because it will reinforced the negative sterotypes of black people... Chick is Dummys,*****,and Mip mops

Basically GROUPIES...

White,Asian,Hispanic groupies do the same thing..But they would never create a show about it
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom