[Video] Rihanna - Rude Boy

^^ smh
eyes.gif
 is this dude serious? your obviously super un happy with your life and a complete loser... Rihanna is copped! chris brown messed up... song is dope, video is dope, cheap but dope, i like the end with the white/black NICE! creative!... and the way she was wine and pop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dat girl BAD! Rihanna>Keri Hilson plus keri hilson like 28 and doesnt have the hips and moves rihanna got, rihanna really turns me on

I dont understand, why are straight dudes in this thread complaining about the song and video, though?
Who cares if it looks like a fake M.I.A. video and who cares if the song sucks...put the %#!$*** video on mute and just look at Rihanna
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

I personally like the video, the songs cool and Rihanna is looking real special
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by swooshaholic

^^ smh
eyes.gif
 is this dude serious? your obviously super un happy with your life and a complete loser... Rihanna is copped! chris brown messed up... song is dope, video is dope, cheap but dope, i like the end with the white/black NICE! creative!... and the way she was wine and pop
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 dat girl BAD! Rihanna>Keri Hilson plus keri hilson like 28 and doesnt have the hips and moves rihanna got, rihanna really turns me on

^^^^^^^^^^LMAO at this dude gettin all butt hurt because someone is talking s*** about somebody he doesnt even know..

And Chris Brown didnt mess up, if a b***h gave me herpes, I would dot her eye a few times too....

If yall wanna see grown woman hips and a**, this is who yall should be lookin at............

6c7250ce843b2b28e426ee565f023a31017389c.jpg

3883570bee7435e7b6a6e9ee66a12db4f1d6946.jpg

2bf35684e05f388eb20ae7d86b0db887d88c696.jpg

Coco>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bald a** rihanna or keri hilson X10

I actually really like this song, a lot!

been listening to it quite often for the last couple of days.

I peep rihanna doing the old school dance hall dances... who knew she had so much rhythm
pimp.gif
... and I can definitely appreciate the Keith Harin inspired black and white scene

i don't check for mainstream %**, but this song is A+ to me. is the video M.I.A. influenced? sure, but I think its dope that M.I.A.'s art is can be seen by more mainstream audiences.  as its often said, "imitation is the highest form of flattery"; this was a job well done in my book.

and it doesn't hurt that homegirl is jaw-dropping hot.

Originally Posted by CertifiedFlyBoi23

she would be lame to expect a n_ to last long inside of all that
smh.gif
roll.gif

Ya'll acting as if Rihanna did the treatment for this video
laugh.gif
I'm sure she had nothing to do with it looking like an MIA vid.

She looks good as hell as usual. She got the perfect legs.

smh.gif
@ dudes puttin her Keri against eachother. Their both sexy IMO.

while watching this video again the other day i jus happened to pause and caught this scene. Pretty interesting considering the rumors but hey what do i know #kanyeshrug

Back
Top Bottom