Damn I need to see that ASAP

aww man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Last thing of music/dvd I Purchased was MM2

This most definitely will be.

eek.gif
pimp.gif
......Definitelygotta get this........What's the song playing in the video? I'm 97% sure I have it but can't remember the title right now
smh.gif

you already know!!!!

but im hoping max b aint in there talking all remorseful etc etc etc etc. in a recent interview when they asked him about how he was affected by stacksloss,,,,,,,,,,,,, he responded by scrunchin up his face and saying it didnt affect him at all because he only knew stack for about a year. and when therecording was done,,, stack went back to far rock and he went back to harlem.

i respect that because people like to act like they was allllll close to people after they die. but lets see what max is talking about when this drops.

Originally Posted by PastorTroyNY

you already know!!!!

but im hoping max b aint in there talking all remorseful etc etc etc etc. in a recent interview when they asked him about how he was affected by stacks loss,,,,,,,,,,,,, he responded by scrunchin up his face and saying it didnt affect him at all because he only knew stack for about a year. and when the recording was done,,, stack went back to far rock and he went back to harlem.

i respect that because people like to act like they was allllll close to people after they die. but lets see what max is talking about when this drops.

Link to the interview?

Dunno why ya'll so hyped about this..who really cares about his life? i certainly don't...i want an ALBUM..not a damn documentary

Originally Posted by bgetsbusy

^
indifferent.gif
you should be ashamed of yourself for that commment

I'm not..im one of the biggest stack fans..but i don't wanna see no damn interviews..and what his friends and what other artists had to say abouthim..i want some damn material
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by wavy crocket

^
indifferent.gif

I'm not..im one of the biggest stack fans..but i don't wanna see no damn interviews..and what his friends and what other artists had to say about him..i want some damn material
ohwell.gif

Yo if you dont "care about his damn life" so much than don't watch it...You seem like your a fiend for some material why don't you go anddo some personal favors to jim jones for it...
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Jimmyluv2002

Originally Posted by wavy crocket

^
indifferent.gif

I'm not..im one of the biggest stack fans..but i don't wanna see no damn interviews..and what his friends and what other artists had to say about him..i want some damn material
ohwell.gif

Yo if you dont "care about his damn life" so much than don't watch it...You seem like your a fiend for some material why don't you go and do some personal favors to jim jones for it...
sick.gif

smh.gif
you reachin b..All im sayin is..instead of a documentary..why don'tthey release his album already..im sure if there was a vote.. everyone in here would rather some new stack material over a documentary..

Back
Top Bottom