[VIDEO] Stack Bundles "The Rockstar" Documentary [Trailer]

Originally Posted by wavy crocket

Dunno why ya'll so hyped about this..who really cares about his life? i certainly don't...i want an ALBUM..not a damn documentary

I agree homie

Stack was the next big thing coming out of NY...The real bryd gang w/ jim, maxb, and stack woulda been terrorizing the radio and mixtapes right now

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Stack was the next big thing coming out of NY...The real bryd gang w/ jim, maxb, and stack woulda been terrorizing the radio and mixtapes right now
no he wasn't

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

no he wasn't
grin.gif
You can't deny the buzz. Stack was becoming a star,almost over night it appeared.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

no he wasn't
grin.gif
You can't deny the buzz. Stack was becoming a star, almost over night it appeared.
Yeah the buzz was there...but the next big thing? i don't think so..

Yeah, I wouldn't necessarily jump the gun and say "the next big thing outta NY", but he def had a major buzz and more and more people werestarting to take notice.

As I first expected this $+%% ain't never coming out
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom