Video]] VICE: How To Sell Drugs (Drug Dealer In NYC Shows How He's Making $100k/ Week)

alotta jelly cats in this thread
laugh.gif

How do you guys know for sure that the vice special got him caught up?

those throwing salt were/are probably small timers.

the video probably didn't get him caught, but it's a flat out stupid thing to do
what could giving an interview offer other than the potential to expedite his demise

Hes an italian in hismid 20s. He works primarily in North Brooklyn, in a four man, one woman crew, drives a Chrysler, his mother is dying and his dad used to paint houses, and has a history of cocaine abuse, which has been registered by the system. Some people are their own worst enemies. I'd be tight if I worked with or bought from this gavone.

Originally Posted by Bandit Country

Hes an italian in hismid 20s. He works primarily in North Brooklyn, in a four man, one woman crew, drives a Chrysler, his mother is dying and his dad used to paint houses, and has a history of cocaine abuse, which has been registered by the system. Some people are their own worst enemies. I'd be tight if I worked with or bought from this gavone.

Exactly.
He also clearly has tattoos on his left hand.

His career is over.

if NT can fed work and figure this guy out im sure the feds can lol its cut for his "career"

Video Looks fake, This man pretty much gave up his identity when he was talking about his father, like Feds wont go hard and look up the newspaper clipping?

Where can you drive in NYC and not get pulled over with no seatbelt and jonesing on the phone?.............

I call informant..........I know white men can do pretty much anything they want on this planet but..............Even BK aint letting you become super trap boy, making deliveries as I please and last by not least.................. Hustlin with a Smartphone =
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by jay23oth

All part of south side Bronx my bet he from Pelham area.
well at least part of that vid was shot in BK. you could see "Bushwick Ave" in one of the scenes and he mentioned being on "Metro" aka Metropolitan ave.. dude is pushing to those white kids in Williamsburg
Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Yea he said he clears 60k a week but the video title says 100k but even 60k is a lot

You can get P's out of Cali for 1000-1200 (by the looks of that $$%* it was some outdoor Cali mids). If you sell around 2 pounds a day, which it looked like they were doing, those numbers are very much possible.  
this, dealers who get their weed shipped from Cali have crazy profit margins. idk about 60k but hypothetically if one had built up enough clients i guess its possible. 

Only P's being sold in Cali for 1000- 1200 are dried up outdoors and it's gonna be hard to get that off in NYC when u can go uptown and get some fire for the same amount. Now even if he was doing that just imagine how his car smells that exotic will stink your car up for days and you trapping in Brooklyn police will harass you every minute . It's a difference if you have a spot but he is riding around and getting it

i would love to see vice do a video on early sneaker websites by going to china and seeing how it all works

vice is the only video crew i could see pulling that off

but this drug dealer video is a big no no

it just make's this guy "hotter" then he already was 
hes serving hipsters 

you know he's making that paper 

This man pretty much gave up his identity when he was talking about his father, like Feds wont go hard and look up the newspaper clipping?

Where can you drive in NYC and not get pulled over with no seatbelt and jonesing on the phone?.............I call informant..........

wee-bey-oh-%+

Originally Posted by gambit215

Video Looks fake, This man pretty much gave up his identity when he was talking about his father, like Feds wont go hard and look up the newspaper clipping?

Where can you drive in NYC and not get pulled over with no seatbelt and jonesing on the phone?.............

I call informant..........I know white men can do pretty much anything they want on this planet but..............Even BK aint letting you become super trap boy, making deliveries as I please and last by not least.................. Hustlin with a Smartphone =
laugh.gif
all of this...

So dude made a confessional video about his criminal lifestyle and I'm supposed to believe it's real? I find it hard to believe that anyone is that dumb.

I find it easy to believe that if you hype up the criminal lifestyle and stage some %!#+ for entertainment purposes it can be easy to fool the foolish.

Ducktales.

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

Originally Posted by DT43

Originally Posted by jay23oth

All part of south side Bronx my bet he from Pelham area.
well at least part of that vid was shot in BK. you could see "Bushwick Ave" in one of the scenes and he mentioned being on "Metro" aka Metropolitan ave.. dude is pushing to those white kids in Williamsburg
Originally Posted by Futuristic

You can get P's out of Cali for 1000-1200 (by the looks of that $$%* it was some outdoor Cali mids). If you sell around 2 pounds a day, which it looked like they were doing, those numbers are very much possible.  
this, dealers who get their weed shipped from Cali have crazy profit margins. idk about 60k but hypothetically if one had built up enough clients i guess its possible. 

Only P's being sold in Cali for 1000- 1200 are dried up outdoors and it's gonna be hard to get that off in NYC when u can go uptown and get some fire for the same amount. Now even if he was doing that just imagine how his car smells that exotic will stink your car up for days and you trapping in Brooklyn police will harass you every minute . It's a difference if you have a spot but he is riding around and getting it
Ps in NYC for 1k
nerd.gif
... interesting 

Cool vid. But like everyone else said anyone who lives in NY could tell where he goes and the face blur was hardly effective

Back
Top Bottom