[Video] Whoop Rico (souja boy's new group)

laugh.gif
at these bamas doin' aerobics and passin' it off asdancin'
laugh.gif

roll.gif
ah man hell naw, I knew, I knew that n~ wit the dreads in the red vest.He went to the same church as me as a youngin'.. St. Stephens over there by Greenbriar.
smh.gif
@ what he has become.

I still aint seen nobody crank that whoop rico in the club yet, but I've seen a "dance" even dumber in SC clubs.. some BS called crank that roy..worst shhh I've ever seen, my stomach turns when everybody starts doin that BS.

True Story

My Cuzzo picked me up from work one night, so we head to Quik Trip to get some snacks and stuff, and these dudes in there stealing hot dogs and candy, trynadap us up after just leaving some teen club *not to mention these dudes all graduated in like 06 and 07*

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

True Story

My Cuzzo picked me up from work one night, so we head to Quik Trip to get some snacks and stuff, and these dudes in there stealing hot dogs and candy, tryna dap us up after just leaving some teen club *not to mention these dudes all graduated in like 06 and 07*

roll.gif

they babies if they just graduated... let em have fun... aint nobody takin this %%%% serious cept the ones who dont like it... %%%% is all a big @+@ joke...its for kids man... let me crank whatever they want... but im sure ud rather seen em on the block cuz we all know thats what real men do... sell crack...

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

ol boy better not ever ever ever step foot in LA with that P hat wit the red brim unless he's from pasadena. and a blood. and bout it.

yeah.....what he said he better be bout it

Pasadena Pittsburgh red brim blood in the building
pimp.gif
nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

thanks for the heads up though i'll keep that in mind next time im in cali

Aight ive been debating with my self but i feel bad for this rico dude lol... BEAT his AAAAA shawty lol... But ne who the kid in the glasses reminds me of theDude eating the banana in Belly.... I dunno why....

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I hope that ain't how they really fight. And whoever that was in the background rapping completely refused to rhyme.
Ignorance.
indifferent.gif

indifferent.gif
If you talking about me please elaborate on how I'm ignorant.

indifferent.gif

Atlanta to be exact but what does me being in GA do with my disapproval of it's music. I came to ATL for my college education not to embrace their music.

It would have been cheaper to go to an instate school (NYC). But of course you came here..
eyes.gif

Son went out of state just to go to GA State...i thought dude was at morehouse, tech, emory, etc.
laugh.gif

But thats another thread, lets keep it civil.

The Artistic Concept of Dance In Hip Hop Has Been Killed.

Can someone call big daddy kane or kid n Play?

Back
Top Bottom