Vietnamese coffee shops appreciation?!?!?!

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

Originally Posted by Mister916

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by s dubl
They're all over cali,
Why can't there be one in Sacramento?
mad.gif
word
laugh.gif

just like how massage parlors arent limited to just massages....these shops serve more than coffee and tea.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hahaha, I never knew there were so many Vietnamese on NT. My neighbor (twins) work in one of 'em. Smh.

double edged sword. They cute, but bet if u try something, triads will be all over you like white on rice. trust.

A friend of mine has taken me to one that's basically in a Burger King parking lot.
laugh.gif
The coffee is pretty damn good, and the girls are greattttttttttt.
pimp.gif

I use to go when i was toddler they allowed me in there, i have no idea why but hey they did it, i use to play on those puzzle things where u match cards ofnaked chicks i didnt think much of it then.

Sup_

I cant get over how strong our accent is, its super funny to me!
laugh.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by jackiechizzan

....these shops serve more than coffee and tea.

wrong, these places are under way too much scrutiny by the 5-0 to be doin anything like prostitution at the shops. However, outside of the shops thats adifferent story. Unless they're owned by someone
tired.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by s dubl

Saw this on the news the other day...

looks.....interesting
nerd.gif

where did you go?
I went in San Jose, there are literally 5 on every block in East SJ.
They're all over cali, in the Bay & LA. Just go to google and type in vietnamese coffee shop in _________
laugh.gif

BTW can anyone tell me about those big $$! tattoos the girls have on their backs, my friend said the tattoos meant that they were "owned by someone" is this true???
Lol, i knew it! There is one 5 minutes away from me. Did you go to the one at Tully/Quimby next to Foodmax?
I been there 2-3 time each. And damn what a good place.
pimp.gif

i knew this was san jose related when i came in...this is all vietnamese cats talk about at my job.

Back
Top Bottom