VII/XVI pack...

sent the notification of my preorder through FL, hope it goes through...........apparently no sz 9s or 13s are available

got my 11.5s ready
pimp.gif

im going to be in VAncity for this release, are foot lockers and what not gettin them or would I have to go to live stock?
nah you straight man, FLs are getting these

Anybody still willing to split at 8.5 or 8. I need my hands on the 16s. Dude flopped on me, he got excited about the old-rerelease this Saturday at G',lol.

can you even use an emp discount at fl for the pack? ive been hearing different stories, can someone pls clear it up for me...some people are saying thatthere's no discount on it, and some people are saying that there is?...!$+? i pre-ordered mine and its discounted but they said they werent sure if itsallowed for this pack, and if its not, i gotta pay the difference...

^^^ Exactly. Already pre-paid and got the FL discount through my brother and it was the store manager who served me. The discount is allowed.

^^are you sure? did the manager say anything at all? because when my cousin's manager got me my gift card he said that they havent heard anything from thedistrict manager about employee discount on the pack. also i called one footlocker in my area and asked them about it, and they said the same thing, the personalso said that they're pretty sure that there's no discount on it. also nike employees arent allowed a discount on the pack, so i'm not sure. ifthere's no discount i'm gonna get pissed...but its all good, my cousins manager has a pair of altitude 13's in the back that's my size, soi'm just gonna cop those instead.

Originally Posted by sk1p2mylou

^^are you sure? did the manager say anything at all? because when my cousin's manager got me my gift card he said that they havent heard anything from the district manager about employee discount on the pack. also i called one footlocker in my area and asked them about it, and they said the same thing, the person also said that they're pretty sure that there's no discount on it. also nike employees arent allowed a discount on the pack, so i'm not sure. if there's no discount i'm gonna get pissed...but its all good, my cousins manager has a pair of altitude 13's in the back that's my size, so i'm just gonna cop those instead.
eek.gif
THAT is amazing. You paying retail for those?

I just scooped up a pair of XIX Lows that Nike Canada just found in their warehouse....
laugh.gif

^^no its the only one he has left. i'll let you know if any other stores have j's hiding in the back.

Wow, I went to Nike Employee Store this morning with my friend. They had the pack for 274.99 and 20% off = 248.
eek.gif

Too bad they never had my size
tired.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sk1p2mylou

^^are you sure? did the manager say anything at all? because when my cousin's manager got me my gift card he said that they havent heard anything from the district manager about employee discount on the pack. also i called one footlocker in my area and asked them about it, and they said the same thing, the person also said that they're pretty sure that there's no discount on it. also nike employees arent allowed a discount on the pack, so i'm not sure. if there's no discount i'm gonna get pissed...but its all good, my cousins manager has a pair of altitude 13's in the back that's my size, so i'm just gonna cop those instead.

I'm 1000% sure. I now have the pack in my hands and got the discount. $316 after tax.

I hope you didn't pay retail. If you did, you got screwed.

I'm looking for somebody who would trade their sz 9.5 of the CDP XVI's for a sz 9 of the XVI's they feel tight.

nah i got it...but i should have went to nike emp store...250..goddamn...oh well...the 16's are looking sick still, i was beasting about the 7's beforei got the pack, but i seen the 16's and man, i'm impressed,...now i only want 1 more pack...the december release!

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I need a fellow Canadian who wears a 12.5 or a 13.
ohwell.gif

Look no further. Let's see if we can work something out on a future release, 13's are gone in the VII/XVI.

Back
Top Bottom