VIII APPRECIATION!!!

dnice901

Banned
Just showing appreciation for 8 years of NKETLK and a nice run at JB with this years line up of retro 8's
smokin.gif
show your appreciation... post some 8's...

DOPE!!! I need those black/chrome's
pimp.gif
O.G. aqua's
pimp.gif
..... No need to comment on the ones in the middle
pimp.gif

i want the black/chrome viii's also. have anthracites also.
from wdywt:

Chrome's are my fav VIII's.... to lazy to post all my VIII's... just got 4.. 2 from 03 ... 2 from 07.

i used to hate the VIIIs, but i tried on a pair of aquas, and they are the most comfortable Js i can think of.

i love VIIIs, they are too comfortable. I only got the Aquas & Orange Blazes. I was out of town for the Playoff release and hope to be coppin on the 26th.And the white/red VIIIs have been on my hitlist for a while

i love VIIIs, they are too comfortable. I only got the Aquas & Orange Blazes. I was out of town for the Playoff release and hope to be coppin on the 26th.And the white/red VIIIs have been on my hitlist for a while

Never was a fan at first, but they have really been growing on me. I love my aquas. Im so pissed I gave away my white and red VIII's to my lil bro a coupleyears ago.

The wife in womens Aquas, me in My Chromes
8fxqb76.jpg

Another pic of me in my Chromes
8ayxc9s.jpg

My Aquas are in the closet, everyone knows what Aquas look like. (In other words, I'm too lazy to take them out and snap a pic
laugh.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom