VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

30t6p3b.gif
The hell is going on.. I'm just gonna wait a couple days before saying anything about this.. definitely just skimming the surface on exactly what went down.

30t6p3b.gif
The hell is going on.. I'm just gonna wait a couple days before saying anything about this.. definitely just skimming the surface on exactly what went down.

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yall crazy if yall dont think he will end up back with NE

anybody try to pick him up he'll tell them he dont want to be there which means they would be paying him to dog it why would anybody want to do that
Exactly.
all part of the master plan.  As shady as NE is, I wouldn't be shocked at all.  Goodell will have a fun time w. the investigation next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jsmith42

Originally Posted by CasperJr

yall crazy if yall dont think he will end up back with NE

anybody try to pick him up he'll tell them he dont want to be there which means they would be paying him to dog it why would anybody want to do that
Exactly.
all part of the master plan.  As shady as NE is, I wouldn't be shocked at all.  Goodell will have a fun time w. the investigation next year
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
You +##+!%% around or do you honestly believe that?

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
You +##+!%% around or do you honestly believe that?

It'd be amazing if NE pulled this off.

Titans should. Britt is hurt. They still have tough games left and they're 5-3. Fisher could control him.

It'd be amazing if NE pulled this off.

Titans should. Britt is hurt. They still have tough games left and they're 5-3. Fisher could control him.

Idk if everyone saw the Press Confrence after the game on sunday 
but here it is...

30t6p3b.gif
All he did was slurp on the patriots ... this has to be set up...

Spoiler [+]
!!!+ the Pats

Idk if everyone saw the Press Confrence after the game on sunday 
but here it is...

30t6p3b.gif
All he did was slurp on the patriots ... this has to be set up...

Spoiler [+]
!!!+ the Pats

Do you people not understand that teams have to put in a waiver claim for him. New England is 32nd on the waiver list... That means all other 31 teams in front of them would have to pass on Moss.

I HIGHLY doubt they get him.... especially with teams like the Rams, 49ers, Jags, Lions, Bears and Titans in front of them.

Do you people not understand that teams have to put in a waiver claim for him. New England is 32nd on the waiver list... That means all other 31 teams in front of them would have to pass on Moss.

I HIGHLY doubt they get him.... especially with teams like the Rams, 49ers, Jags, Lions, Bears and Titans in front of them.

Originally Posted by zack54attack

2011 Free Agent

Originally Posted by zack54attack

2011 Free Agent

It sounds like Moss being waived is not a 100% certainty yet.

ApparentlyChildress informed the players Moss would be waived before discussingit with management or even floating the idea out to management, and nowthe front office is very unhappy.
richeisen

One mustwonder:if Chilly told his team in a morning meeting that Moss would begone, then why wasn't Moss gone by end of business day?
Adam_Schefter

FWIW, being told WR Randy Moss is open to returning to Minnesota. Whether it happens is anyone's guess.
WhitlockJason

Schefter saysMoss open 2 returning. Glazer says Vikes players livid w/Chilly. Chillydidn't clear w/bosses = Chilly getting fired, y'all.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm still operating on the mindset that Moss is gone.

It sounds like Moss being waived is not a 100% certainty yet.

ApparentlyChildress informed the players Moss would be waived before discussingit with management or even floating the idea out to management, and nowthe front office is very unhappy.
richeisen

One mustwonder:if Chilly told his team in a morning meeting that Moss would begone, then why wasn't Moss gone by end of business day?
Adam_Schefter

FWIW, being told WR Randy Moss is open to returning to Minnesota. Whether it happens is anyone's guess.
WhitlockJason

Schefter saysMoss open 2 returning. Glazer says Vikes players livid w/Chilly. Chillydidn't clear w/bosses = Chilly getting fired, y'all.

Take it for what it's worth. I'm still operating on the mindset that Moss is gone.

Back
Top Bottom