VIKINGS WAIVE RANDY MOSS [Claimed by the TITANS]

Originally Posted by mogzz04

If this leads to Chilly getting fired, then it might just be Moss' greatest contribution to the Vikings
laugh.gif

THIS
roll.gif

In a season like this full of the ups and downs, trading for Moss was my gush, but then to have him get waived for really nothing, he knew how to do game plans on the Patriots, Childress and the staff did not listen at all, they are the new Lions (at least this year) and the record, and now the loss of Moss again??? God hates the Minnesota Vikings.

In a season like this full of the ups and downs, trading for Moss was my gush, but then to have him get waived for really nothing, he knew how to do game plans on the Patriots, Childress and the staff did not listen at all, they are the new Lions (at least this year) and the record, and now the loss of Moss again??? God hates the Minnesota Vikings.

Originally Posted by RockwellFontana

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif

PastorMediumShot.jpg

Preach! 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif

PastorMediumShot.jpg

Preach! 
laugh.gif

It's over...
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Vikings announce Moss is out[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on November 1, 2010 8:57 PM ET
After a bizarre late-afternoon flurry of rumors and reports created theimpression that coach Brad Childress went rogue when deciding to cutreceiver Randy Moss, it's now clear that, indeed, Moss is out.

"Thisdecision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests ofthe Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term," Childress saidin a team-issued release.  "We wish Randy the best as he moves forwardin his career."

No you don't wish him the best, Brad.  Becauseif he goes somewhere else and has a big impact, you'll look even worsefor how you handled the situation.

The next question becomeswhether anyone will want Moss via waivers.  If he clears waivers, hebecomes an unrestricted free agent.

It's over...
[h1][/h1]
[h1]Vikings announce Moss is out[/h1]
Posted by Mike Florio on November 1, 2010 8:57 PM ET
After a bizarre late-afternoon flurry of rumors and reports created theimpression that coach Brad Childress went rogue when deciding to cutreceiver Randy Moss, it's now clear that, indeed, Moss is out.

"Thisdecision was made based on what we thought was in the best interests ofthe Minnesota Vikings, both in the short and long term," Childress saidin a team-issued release.  "We wish Randy the best as he moves forwardin his career."

No you don't wish him the best, Brad.  Becauseif he goes somewhere else and has a big impact, you'll look even worsefor how you handled the situation.

The next question becomeswhether anyone will want Moss via waivers.  If he clears waivers, hebecomes an unrestricted free agent.

Watching Peyton right now, I'm imagining him on the Colts and how disgusting it would be.

Watching Peyton right now, I'm imagining him on the Colts and how disgusting it would be.

Back
Top Bottom